2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

There used to be codes for shiekh raffles during big releases but they only do walk ins now? Gonna be a lot of driving today if that's the case l

Just checked Finishline's calendar and preschool & toddlers are gone now. Does anybody know where they're stocking preschool & toddlers?

VA family chesterfield finishline doing call backs now.

Yeah got a call back form fnl around 12:30 from what I was told Dtlr’s in Richmond won’t be doing raffles anymore only fcfs.. smh

Yeah, the regency location was fcfs for the bc3 but i just thought that was bc the hype wasnt there. I walked in at 1045 and was still able to cop. Prrretty sure it wont be like that come this weekend.

Just checked Finishline's calendar and preschool & toddlers are gone now. Does anybody know where they're stocking preschool & toddlers?
Looks like it’s still there, showing under 4/14 releases.
https://www.finishline.com/sneaker-release-dates
Will show up here on rd, https://www.finishline.com/store/jordan-retro-/_/N-t9y63aZd7ch8eZp3im5

Any Hibbett locations getting these? Called around and none are around my way. Shows online and in store, though.
Their app is doing the raffles for in store locations.

Since I took a couple Ls since my accounts reset I’m gonna go buy 400 worth of stuff let it hit my vip account and then take it back. Gonna seee if it works. Lol
How do yal actually reset to less than gold or platinum?? Like do you really only buy 1 shoe a year??? I can’t believe that for anyone posting on NikeTalk.

I was reading earlier, you either get the 270 reserve or these this week, but not both

8ea.gif

How do yal actually reset to less than gold or platinum?? Like do you really only buy 1 shoe a year??? I can’t believe that for anyone posting on NikeTalk.
You just never buy from footstores? I would buy from them if I actually won the raffles, but other than that I'd never choose to buy shoes from them. I always buy from Nike/Adidas or boutiques when I win hyped raffles.

Back
Top Bottom