2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

too far south...Harrisburg is already an hour south of me

the two closest malls to me have long closed their Footlocker/Footaction/Finishline stores with the exception of one Finishline which doesn't get any decent releases

though i'll keep that in mind if i'm traveling south to Bmore for a weekend when there's a release

any experience w/ Lancaster HOH??

I live in Harrisburg but always enter at Park City in Lancaster since they usually get yeezys. I think I've won twice there for yeezys? Usually plentiful, especially for an area that's not that into sneakers.

If your willing to drive another 1:15 mins south of harrisburg, PA enter at the Towson, MD HOH. It’s a larger store and should increase your chances. I never missed a yeezy/JB release in over a year

Thanks for the info. I'll be entering at Towson from now on. Always choose PG Mall, Montgomery, and Columbia....Never hit.

Was unable to get to FNL before close last night. Apparently they only gave out tickets yesterday. Strange because I always stroll through Tuesday and they hand em out but i was assured it was only yesterday.This is Denver BTW. Looks like I'll be hitting every shoe palace in my vicinity today. Hit on bred toes BC3 and gold toes through them so hopefully the streak continues. Good luck to all.

Was unable to get to FNL before close last night. Apparently they only gave out tickets yesterday. Strange because I always stroll through Tuesday and they hand em out but i was assured it was only yesterday.This is Denver BTW. Looks like I'll be hitting every shoe palace in my vicinity today. Hit on bred toes BC3 and gold toes through them so hopefully the streak continues. Good luck to all.

Good luck , fam

Finishline does in store raffle? Were tickets at all locations only handed out yesterday or are some handing out today as well?

Jordan 1 OG threads really bring out the lurkers on NT
article-0-1C35CB9700000578-176_634x353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom