2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

If you in a major city then start looking for in store raffles or be ready Saturday morning :lol:

Dam lol.. i had a 10min head start for the royals and bred toes lol and Took an L on both haha. The 7m i have right now in my eyes is a sure L :frown: ...

I'm in ATL and I didn't even get waitlisted with a 10min on game royals. Just a straight L. Probably doesn't help that I wear a 10.

Im in silver spring Maryland. Nor sure if that's considered a shoe hub or major city

Ayy im in columbia, I would say PG plaza from a few years back when they were one of the first to be a HOH had a lot of sneakers that most places didnt get. And theres barely any stores in DC that get anything nowadays

I live in charlotte and have hit almost every time with 7 mins, it very area dependent. honesty with the foot apps i expect to hit everytime.

Is a 7min head start a guaranteed L?
Really hoping u come up on at least one pair retail. GL
No guarantees with head starts.. I have 8 acts either gold or platinum and I’ve never hit more than 3, it’s usually 2 but lately just 1.

I had 10 min headstart for the Bred Toes thru FTL and caught an L.

hoping for better luck this time.

Is a 7min head start a guaranteed L?
Depends on where you live

I didn’t use the app to reserve beef toes, I walked into FTL when they opened and got my size

5057599D-B4C2-4991-B6CE-879E12528391.gif

Back
Top Bottom