2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

North Park in Dallas...

F4A948CD-ABFC-4C18-AEE6-0CE2E8A16400.png

I never won when it was random either so idc about a 15 min notification.. rather take an L with a 15 min heads up than to refresh for an entire day only to lose anyway. And this time my size was already loaded which has never happened to me before and also threw me off.

I legit hate everything about snkrs pass... trying to be like adidas confirmed. Congrats.. your app is equally as trash.

Lmao on the latter but most people get notifications

I don't and im signed up. ive literally never received a phone call or text or email for purchased with my debit card and ive done some stupid spending where any other bank would flag it instantly

it worries me sometimes

I never won when it was random either so idc about a 15 min notification.. rather take an L with a 15 min heads up than to refresh for an entire day only to lose anyway. And this time my size was already loaded which has never happened to me before and also threw me off.

I legit hate everything about snkrs pass... trying to be like adidas confirmed. Congrats.. your app is equally as trash.

If your size is in stock at the time you click reserve, then it will already load your size. If not, then it will give you the option to choose another size (automatic L).

Resell dropping hard on shadows.

Then again people had false hope with the bred toes.

So y’all with 5 pairs are y’all nervous or nah. I mean you can always make a profit I always say

Kind of a win win game even if it’s 30-40 bucks a pair.

If your size is in stock at the time you click reserve, then it will already load your size. If not, then it will give you the option to choose another size (automatic L).

I get to this point EVERY time and get met with “Just Missed Them” .....miss deez n**z Nike

Chase denied my wife’s 500 SNS win but luckily PayPal hit another card as backup so I think we’re good. Try and sign up with PayPal if you can and make sure you have a few cards in there cause I know SNS charges can be trouble for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom