2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I hit for 4 size 13’s, a 10.5, a 8.5 and a 6

I already have one in hand that I’ve already worn as well

Well it looks like my brother was only to secure one pair. I still have confidence that I’m going to get a pair online tomorrow.

Anyone have any bad experiences from not being able to get a pair where you got reserved at? Seen some stories of people trying to pick up and their shoes disappear. Dont want that happening to me so im planning to go to the malls right when they open but i won at 2 different malls lol
I always show up as soon as they open. Then try to make it to the next location asap. I even call the store to tell them I'm on the way fo my sz si they think twice before just selling it before due time.

Anyone have any bad experiences from not being able to get a pair where you got reserved at? Seen some stories of people trying to pick up and their shoes disappear. Dont want that happening to me so im planning to go to the malls right when they open but i won at 2 different malls lol
Yeah I had issues with the game royals. Finally got the pair after getting through to FTL corporate. Recommend going early.

I always show up as soon as they open. Then try to make it to the next location asap. I even call the store to tell them I'm on the way fo my sz si they think twice before just selling it before due time.
Looks like imma have to do that. Not sure what store i should be more worried about, FTL or shiekh lol.

How do these rank as far as Jordan 1s go? Im gonna try for a pair. Never had any OG Jordan 1s.
What do you mean? Only you can really answer which pair is best since thats all subjective but i think within the holy trinity, these arent everyones top since the colors dont pop like breds and royals but thats just my opinion

I never had an issue. The stores should have a list of all the winner and their sizes and they have the boxes set aside. Some even had my last name on them. And I’ve been there when the store open and just before 3 o’clock and got my shoes. That’s the point of the app. Everything in their systems, your name is printed on the list and they got by that list till 3pm then it’s war..

Got taken off the waitlist for FTA. I need that vip already :lol:

Guess I'll just go buy something random and return it later lol

Got taken off the waitlist for FTA. I need that vip already :lol:

Guess I'll just go buy something random and return it later lol
Whats your location? My cousin and my bro did that to get 10 mins but it didnt help lol. Probably cause theyre in LA

Finally got off waitlist.

5366D6EB-5B65-458C-9895-8328CDCB272A.gif

Back
Top Bottom