2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Almost missed out on these because I'm not getting the notifications when the countdown expires. 2 out of 3 said it was too late.

What do you mean? Only you can really answer which pair is best since thats all subjective but i think within the holy trinity, these arent everyones top since the colors dont pop like breds and royals but thats just my opinion
as a color way. where does it rank?

Almost missed out on these because I'm not getting the notifications when the countdown expires. 2 out of 3 said it was too late.

That is why you have to check when your countdown ends and periodically for waitlisted people. Can't rely on notification.

A071838C-4066-4401-AC7F-628D4237A74E.png

Going down tomorrow once pairs in hand and everyone rushing to hit sell now IMO

But then again bred toes jumped who knows

I justify it as a partial L instead of a full on L lol. Anyways if i hit tmmr and prices go down ill just sit on that pair and have another one to rock. I plan on putting good miles on these.

Been busy with work, but did kith do any online raffles or anything for their in-store pairs? I see nothing from them.

You guys also think these shadows are more limited than royals last year?

These were a surprise #1 AJ1 for me last time around when all the classics came out in '13. Thankfully I was able to get 2 pear then and 2 now.

Back
Top Bottom