2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

5C126C04-B734-407E-AE1B-0CA2570FF745.jpeg
unDS over the weekend. Have been wearing it since.

Mad went to unds yesterday my footlocker pair and damn shoe lace hole was not punched out. Called Footlocker and Nike and the best they said they can offer is a refund.

Punch it out?

Happens to some 1's i've bought in the past

if its a size 10 ill cop em

upload_2018-5-21_11-46-18.png

That the spot where they did not punch the hole out so butt hurt

it wasn't even pre-cut or anything? usually when the holes aren't punched out, they're at least pre-cut so that i can just poke it with a pen or something

Got it done at footlocker rep was super cool. I told her that I spoke with Customer Service from the app who told me to return them for a refund. She said this are too nice to return for simply this hole. So her and other rep work and got a hole push through with one of the guns they use for price tags

So I’m guessing FA got like a restock a while ago. Cause I could hear the guy telling his employees. To act like these just came in today, so they can get these sneakers off their hands. I always thought the grey was a little bit more darker. But I am happy with my purchase

what is everyone’s opinions on the comfort? I feel like the sole for some reason is a tad thinner than my other 1s(banneds, royals, sails) and the outsole is def more flimsy on one of my shoes. Might just be my pair.

Back
Top Bottom