2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Main problem with Bari is he can’t guard anyone and brad can constantly exploit the matchup, which leads to less transition baskets needed for the bucks to up the pace. C’s scored 120 on 90 possessions last game. Snell is near unplayable though, he’s way too timid. Bari PT could possibly match up with Mook’s though. That might be his best matchup and they aren’t completely exposed on the boards or pick and roll there compared to other matchups. I think I’d live with Mook trying to score on Bari
Mook hasn't really had any issues scoring on whoever they have on him. Bari's defense would probably be welcomed.

I'd honestly try to match up Bari's minutes with Monroe.

Mook hasn't really had any issues scoring on whoever they have on him. Bari's defense would probably be welcomed.

I'd honestly try to match up Bari's minutes with Monroe.
I like the Monroe one too. I was gonna add more but you already got to it first. Just gotta watch Monroe on the boards cause Brad makes it a point of emphasis

Mitchell came out of nowhere. 12 dudes went before him, nobody really said a word :lol:

He’s looking like 25 a night whenever he figures out free throws. We’re still waiting on CJ to do this so it’s far from a guarantee but he looks very promising thus far. One of the most impressive true rooks we’ve ever seen

Wrong.

Freeze said a word. Freeze said many words. I was mad af we took Luke Kennard rotational player *** over the star that could be/would be Donovan Mitchell. Was heated day 1.

Dante Exum is only 22 years old. Still has a chance at being a decent player or has that ship sailed?

Don’t listen to that dumb *** tweet from Keith bum *** Pompey. Please tell me when in the history of basketball that somebody wore a mask after this injury, took an elbow to the eye and had permanent damage done. I just want ONE example and I bet nobody can even give me one.

So...you're saying...it's impossible because it hasn't happened to other people? I wouldn't hold my breath to what is possible and not. Anything can happen. Hopefully it doesn't.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe you're even a fan. No type of faith in the culture. Take yo bad vibes to another team :smh:

lol u forgot i been jumped ship. i got a soft spot for em.... but i never ever had faith in spo. ever. never will. loved whiteside but the truth is hes very comfortable. love wade, but he cant carry them like he did before. its not 06. love tj, love richardson. but thats not enough to win THIS series and the next one too.

I refuse to believe that Jabari is SOOO bad on Defense, that he is unplayable vs Boston.

This is madness.

I think Spo is a good coach. He got a bunch of role players and a washed star playing competitive ball :lol:
i cant give him that excuse cuz he messed up A LOT when he had 4 HOFers on the same team too. and the problems from back then exist now.

Spo is a great coach, that Miami team has no business being in the playoffs. Sixers caught a break playing them in the 1st round.
i always hear these "spo is a great coach" things but... why? lets forget the lebron era. post lebron.... what about the miami heat makes u think this man is a good coach? seriously.

Wrong.

Freeze said a word. Freeze said many words. I was mad af we took Luke Kennard rotational player *** over the star that could be/would be Donovan Mitchell. Was heated day 1.

Word was he killed the workout with Detroit as well and was shocked they didn't pick him. Don't think he missed a shot during the workout with them pre draft. Add him to the long list of Pistons draft misses.

5hEITpsVAccncI4tMmtCaCDJNe1uybWd0QRmc-kqHwU.jpg

I have no idea what Spo does behind closed doors but after being at Game 1 and Game 2 in person I think any other fan of ours that was at those games would say that Juwan Howard dead *** looked like he was doing more coaching than Spoelstra. He could be the greatest coach of all time in practice or in the locker room, but Howard looked like the real coach of that team similar to how Fizdale looked at times for them before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom