2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Sixers fan, but I don't think you can make assumptions about development trajectories. For that reason I would take Embiid. He is already a franchise transformative type of player. Superstar level in his second full season.
You say this in the same sentence that you imply embiid will stay healthy

The answer is embiid but it's not exactly a sure bet on his health

For those on the “Embiid coming back will help Miami because it’ll slow the game down”......the Sixers were 4th in the league in pace with Embiid in the lineup this year.

Kd more influencial than bron and curry...:lol:

How?

Seems like they more so hating on bron for being vocal off the court about societies issues. KD talks here and there, but its a lot less. And curry the most influential basketball player from an on court level. Nobody is in even close.

Where's Lebron? Where's Kaep?

For those on the “Embiid coming back will help Miami because it’ll slow the game down”......the Sixers were 4th in the league in pace with Embiid in the lineup this year.

What was the pace when they played Miami, cause that's all that matters.

Never mind found it

All the games were right around 100 points almost 10 less a game than the Sixers averaged over the season. Point still stands.

Ben. JoJo has the highest potential but ben has the highest floor (and less injury concerns).

Give Ben a consistent jumper and he’s better than LeBron
I'm number 1 LeBum hater but this is the type of hyperbole garbage that turns people against a great player like Simmons.

giphy.gif

You say this in the same sentence that you imply embiid will stay healthy

The answer is embiid but it's not exactly a sure bet on his health
Yeah that's accurate.

I like to pretend in my magical world he's gonna be healthy forever though. Because he's great to watch.

Question for sixer fans on here: who’s more highly regarded between ben and Embiid? Obviously Sixers gonna have both guys locked up for a long time, but I wonder if they had to build a franchise around one of them who’d they choose.
Bens ball dominant. Joel can’t control the flow of the game like Ben can. Joel can be dominant in the sense that he can get 25+ and 10+ boards, but Ben can get you 20, 10+ assists and 10 rebounds.

Everyone talking about the game slowing down when Embiid comes back is in Miami’s favor, that’s just completely wrong.

When you have a great and dominant player like Embiid it doesn’t matter if the game slows down. Playoff basketball is a much slower game anyway. Those stretches when the Sixers are bricking every 3, when Simmons refuses to shoot from 15 feet out, and when they go on droughts won’t happen with Embiid in there.

Sixers in 5 if he plays game 3

Spoken like a Knicks fan :lol:. Heat in 6 tho :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom