2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if a jumpball and a foul happen simultaneously, the foul takes precedent?

Even if the jumpball was called first?

Since when do you make calls...after the call?

:lol: Man, I'm out

The same thing happened game 1 to Giannis when he fouled out. One called jump and one called foul. Except that was actually a jump ball on a rebound.

I think it was called at the same time?

Baseline ref called foul
And the side ref on top called jump

I only seen it real fast but I think it was called at the same time

Yall are weird AF sometimes I swear. Clearly the only issue people had was the change of the call not the call itself. We didn't see that there was a ref that called foul as well as another calling a jump. Just as thirsty to call people haters as you you claim them to be hating. Everything isn't about hate. Geez

If you watch the replay they literally called it simultaneously. One ref had his hand up slightly before the jump ball was called. It wasn’t an after the fact call

i dont know if the sixers can beat the cavs
Honestly I feel like the cavs could lose that series considering that they are terrible on defense, can't grab defensive rebounds, can't close out on shooters. I'm not too sure the cavs can even win this series especially with the way they are playing.

I have to get better sleep when I have early days at work. I literally fell asleep right when the Cavs game started and woke up to hearing Inside the NBA starting.

Instead of watching, I had a dream about the game. There were fights in the game, fans kept throwing pies from the crowd. Then at the end, I met Lebron. I asked him to sign something for me. He took off his winter coat and signed it. I said it might not fit me. So he put it back on and left. He took a picture with an old lady after that and gave her the coat.

Yall are weird AF sometimes I swear. Clearly the only issue people had was the change of the call not the call itself. We didn't see that there was a ref that called foul as well as another calling a jump. Just as thirsty to call people haters as you you claim them to be hating. Everything isn't about hate. Geez
dudes straight crying " they hate lebron , how sad " .foh with that crying bs.

simple answer to a simple question. instead of the crying lebron stans are doing , you answered it. +1
Which stans crying? :lol:

I thought they were gonna call a double tech then do a jump tbh lol

But that headlock then throw over...
lance being lance lol

Which stans crying? :lol:

I thought they were gonna call a double tech then do a jump tbh lol

But that headlock then throw over...
lance being lance lol
a few . when we was asking the question how plays already called can be reviewed.
that was a straight football move . of course it was a foul lol. dont care about who i hate or like. i get mad when ish isnt called straight up. even being a lakers fan in 02 against sac , that game was bs and refs was straight cheating for us. i didnt like it either . it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom