2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I feel like the cavs could lose that series considering that they are terrible on defense, can't grab defensive rebounds, can't close out on shooters. I'm not too sure the cavs can even win this series especially with the way they are playing.
i just hope the young guys dont get starstruck in the playoffs when they see lebron

hes had that type of affect on teams for years

Reactions: Ube
Screenshot_20180422-223455_Chrome.jpg

That's definitely a foul though :lol:

It was a foul because Lance slapped Jeff’s wrist trying to get the ball ON TOP of tying him down to the ground. If he really had all ball there would’ve been no way Green could have moved it around the way he did without losing possession.

Let’s be honest, if Lance did that suplex to some random cat at Rucker Park, his *** getting slammed for that lol

Possibly shanked
alot of ish that nba dudes do , aint sliding in pickup. someone does them harden jump on your back type moves , they getting the artest elbow or worse.

i dont know if the sixers can beat the cavs
The Cavs don’t play nearly good enough defense to beat the sixers. Lebron gave it his all and couldn’t beat an Embiid less team. And the previous game when embiid did play they got smoked by the sixers. And the addition of belinelli and ilyasova make us a different team than they played in November

It was a foul because Lance slapped Jeff’s wrist trying to get the ball ON TOP of tying him down to the ground. If he really had all ball there would’ve been no way Green could have moved it around the way he did without losing possession.
no

lebron played 46 minutes tonight. i dont like that he need to save himself for when he join the lakers

That **** was obviously a foul. :lol: He almost had him in the crossface chickenwing. :lol: Even after the reply dude explained it to Kenny he still "but it's a jump ball". _'s playing dumb.

Well it would have been a jump ball if the jump was called before the foul. He wasn't playing dumb. He was just trying to clarify which was called first and the guy (and others on NT) noted they were called simultaneously.

Honestly I feel like the cavs could lose that series considering that they are terrible on defense, can't grab defensive rebounds, can't close out on shooters. I'm not too sure the cavs can even win this series especially with the way they are playing.

Exactly :lol:

Sixers were the #1 rebounding team in the league, #1 scoring team in the playoffs and have possibly more shooters than any team in the entire playoffs and they’ve already beat them the last two times they’ve played them with and without Embiid.

If the Cavs play Philly in the ECF they will lose.

Exactly :lol:

Sixers were the #1 rebounding team in the league, #1 scoring team in the playoffs and have possibly more shooters than any team in the entire playoffs and they’ve already beat them the last two times they’ve played them with and without Embiid.

If the Cavs play Philly in the ECF they will lose.
i hope so man. im tired of seeing the two same teams in the finals.

LeBron is still gone after this season though. He didn't sign up to play every single game and lead the league in minutes in his 15th season.

This Cavs team really is just LeBron and a bunch of random guys. This very ordinary Pacers team is giving the Cavs everything they want and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom