2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
buc em buc em you are appreciated, but weren't saying MIL and BOS were both trash teams?

How MIL force 7 games with against BOS and with a mostly healthy Jaylen Brown

Like, Phila did their thing in the regular season and in the first round, for sure. You gotta start putting more respect on other teams prior though. Like, you calling Boston's defense unstoppable now, but prior to the series both MIL and BOS were trash

Especially since Phila themselves were disrespected themselves prior to the season, feel like you'd be more mindful of calling other teams trash when they're actually not

Buc em legit thought the 76ers were making it to the finals a few days ago :rofl:

buc em buc em you are appreciated, but weren't saying MIL and BOS were both trash teams?

Like, Phila did their thing in the regular season and in the first round, for sure. You gotta start putting more respect on other teams prior though. Like, you calling Boston's defense unstoppable now, but prior to the series both teams were trash

Especially since Phila themselves were disrespected themselves prior to the season, feel like you'd be more mindful of calling other teams trash when they're actually not

life comes at you fast :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So LeBron got as many postseason buzzer beaters as Jordan and Kobe COMBINED huh

and to go further, game tying or go-ahead field goals in the last 10 seconds in the playoffs

Kobe Bryant: 5/22 (23%)
Michael Jordan: 7/15 (47%)
LeBron James: 12/23 (52%)

jay-z.gif

I don't wanna see the too young excuse for Philly either. They're not ****ing young :lol:. Simmons maybe but Joel is walking around with a max contract, time to produce. Everyone else in the rotation is a vet
Yea and add on Embiids questionable health they in win now mode sooner than everybody thinks

This is why, to me, this is the greatest choke in NBA history
Nah it’s bad but not that bad. Biggest choke goes to the Thunder up 3-1

Got blinded by the hype but this is the same team that showed up in the beginning of the season. Inconsistent shooting, defensive lapses and a **** ton of turnovers. At the end of the day, you always regress to who you are. I mean look at the Raptors lol

Sixers too the leap a year earlier than expected. The success we have now is what should’ve happened last year had Simmons not got hurt. Gotta add some 2 way wings and a Simmons jump shot

Reactions: HIM
Please Anything but a cavs warriors again
This is what we all expected though, we can't be mad at what we've gotten out of the first two rounds

The conference finals are shaping to be even better

Unfortunately the end result could be CLE/GSW again but honestly Boston got the juice to challenge Lebby

Could Boston compete with HOU or GSW? :nerd:

Like, Phila did their thing in the regular season and in the first round, for sure. You gotta start putting more respect on other teams prior though. Like, you calling Boston's defense unstoppable now, but prior to the series both teams were trash

No...I never, ever called Boston trash, I called the Bucks trash and said that if they took them to 7 games there was no way in hell they were winning a 7 game series vs us. But that was without factoring in the matchups against them that gave us trouble in the regular season. And even factoring in those bad matchups I still didn’t think they’d be able to beat us 4/7 games but a ridiculous shooting night by the Celtics in Game 1 and the Sixers completely blowing the games in Games 2 and 3 have obviously changed that.

Meh it’s fine.

Sixers and Celtics are gonna be running the East in the foreseeable future anyway. A 2nd round loss does suck since most people thought the Sixers had one of the easier routes to the ECF, but they’ll be here again.

No...I never, ever called Boston trash, I called the Bucks trash and said that if they took them to 7 games there was no way in hell they were winning a 7 game series vs us. But that was without factoring in the matchups against them that gave us trouble in the regular season. And even factoring in those bad matchups I still didn’t think they’d be able to beat us 4/7 games but a ridiculous shooting night by the Celtics in Game 1 and the Sixers completely blowing the games in Games 2 and 3 have obviously changed that.
I gotcha. Yeah Bucks would have been the easier match up for sure, still though, calling them trash when they took Boston to 7 is kinda what I'm getting at

Either way at least you aint call Boston trash so my bad on that

Take Bron off the Cavs and compare the squad to every other team in the east without their number one option.

The Celtics, Philly and Toronto are absolutely better.

I’d take the Bucks and the wizards squads over the Cavs sans LeBron also.

I disagree. you take the top player from those teams and they're trash as well. Also, Bron is at his best when he plays with players who depend on him for his playmaking ability.

KLove is the best option number 2 from any of the other teams you just listed.

Reactions: MVP
The amazing Donovan Mitchell is 19/59 (32%) from the entire field for this series in case anybody was wondering any non-Sixers stats by the way.

5/22 (23%) from three.

I disagree. you take the top player from those teams and they're trash as well. Also, Bron is at his best when he plays with players who depend on him for his playmaking ability.

KLove is the best option number 2 from any of the other teams you just listed.

I’d take Tatum, Brown, or Bozier over love as a second option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom