2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There just isnt a whole lot of fire and teamball coming from the Cavs this series.

After every miss or turnover you see them instantly start to gripe at one another, specifically the veteran players. Always looking to the refs for a call or going beserk if they get called, just get up and play hard.

Same reason why I cant see Harden and Houston winning the WCF, its just Harden doing stepbacks at the top of the key.

Warriors and Celtics play inspired team basketball, the Cavs and Rockets do not.

The trade hot takes were blazing this morning on the radio.

Kyrie/Hayward/Sac 2019 pick for AD
Tatum/Brown for AD
Kyrie for Kawhi

:lol:

Anyone good in the 2019 draft class that suits the Cs? I bet Danny gonna trade down if they end up with the number 1 pick.

But that Kyrie/Hayward/pick trade for AD tho...
IMG_0605.JPG

Reactions: HIM
Harden play off ball?

What’s up with you believing feeding Capela inside is the answer? Unless by feed, you mean harden drive to the hoop and opp it to Capela. If so, that **** isn’t going to work for a whole aeries. Asking CP3. He’ll tell you.

The Warriors are a lot smarter than that. The Rockets need to get their role players involved. Because when Harden gets tired, the offense comes to a grinding halt. Sad thing is, the Eockets have a much deeper team than GS. They could beat them, if they just moved the damn ball. Keeping Klay, KD and Curry standing on floor while they watch Harden is a gift to GS. Make em work.

I thought the same exact thing. LeBron has a concussion. Not a neck strain. NBA needs to have a concussion protocol. But you’re right, if LeBron is out game 3, they lose the series.

Feeding Capella is the answer because Draymond nor Kevon Looney can stay with him downlow consistently. With CP or Harden penetrating off of iso instead of pulling they open an option to kick off to Capella or kick out to a perimeter and that’s if they don’t have a good look at finishing. Mind you the Rockets out rebounded the warriors handedly. They can move the ball more but I don’t feel like they have to change their whole identity to beat the warriors. You can’t beat the warriors at their game. You have to perfect what you do best.

And I don’t believe Lebron was concussed. He seemed disengaged after the hit but he was making bone head plays and TO’s before the hit as well. His attitude was if he doesn’t take Boston as a threat with “zero level of concern”. He will change up that attitude now.

So with last nights Lakers pick going to Philly (was it Philly), the Nash debacle of a trade is officially out the Lakers system?

What was the net total that cost the Lakers?

So with last nights Lakers pick going to Philly (was it Philly), the Nash debacle of a trade is officially out the Lakers system?

What was the net total that cost the Lakers?

Just the number 10 pick and a 2nd rounder to Orlando I believe

nah, ya acting like bron is a grumpy old declining star who is a shell of himself coming off an achilles injury. the guy is 33 and in the best shape of his life with new offensive moves (fadeaways and step back 3s), he's got a lot left in the tank for this series. unfortunately, he needs more help.

is that how ya do it?
sort of serious
Need help again bruh? Lebron should team up with the East AllStar to get all the help he needs

This Boston squad reminds be of Bron in 07 or OKC in 2012...youngins running thru the playoffs ballin, just to be destroyed in the Finals :lol: :pimp:

i peeped lebrons concussion last night.. he tried to play it off but he wasnt right after that shoulder to the jaw...

oh well Boston in 6 regardless

Side note, y'all think the plea copping in here is bad... You should see my time line. Pathetic

Bron had 12 out of 18 team assist last night. Next closest assist man was Love with 2.

Ran across these Twitter threads last night....the lack of basic understanding of basketball is absurd. Peep the replies to the guys who rightfully criticize “Bron Ball”.

Doug Gotlieb is the first media member to call it what it is

damn lamekilla lamekilla I had no idea you were such a big fan of Lebron

I love Lebron too but damn, I have never made any excuses for him.

I’m not making any excuses for him though. People are blaming him potentially being concussed for playing off after the hit when I’m highlighting he was playing stupid before the hit too. Stupid TO’s, stupid shots taken that happened to go in, stupid missed FT’s. He takes a big portion of the blame for yesterday’s loss because the offense and defense flows through him. He’s not penetrating and going inside, the team isn’t doing that. He’s not closing in on shooters and playing defense, the team isn’t doing that either. With that being said, Lebron is far from over this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom