2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DUGcLeNWAAAjO3L.jpg

rolaholic rolaholic @DeadsetAce :smokin :smokin :smokin it's been a pleasure being 100% behind y'alls team for 3 hours. Couldn't let the Jags go far solely based on the fact that the rest of the AFCS were on injured reserve and Tennessee sucks. It was lovely seeing them choke the game away like that. They didn't have any humble pie all year and got it in the most crushing way at the perfect time. That's what they get for trying to be the Great Value Seahawks. Toughen up Crapsonville.
i can get behind the jags losing but i can't get behind the pats winning

it's a lose-lose either way :smh:

We really gonna do this about his hand all week now :stoneface:
Ne master of mind games. Remember they did get caught filming their opponent and messing with footballs. I thought you had to disclose all injuries or non injuries. For days leading up to today, they kept it hush hush. Sneaky masterminds. I don't see how you can be a fan of that honestly.

rolaholic rolaholic @DeadsetAce :smokin :smokin :smokin it's been a pleasure being 100% behind y'alls team for 3 hours. Couldn't let the Jags go far solely based on the fact that the rest of the AFCS were on injured reserve and Tennessee sucks. It was lovely seeing them choke the game away like that. They didn't have any humble pie all year and got it in the most crushing way at the perfect time. That's what they get for trying to be the Great Value Seahawks. Toughen up Crapsonville.
Texans going be on the outside looking in NEXT YEAR TOO

Yea... I don't see Minnesota or Philly winning the Superbowl... at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom