2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags should leave Bortles in New England. You can’t gointo next year planning around how to play so Bortles doesn’t lose you the game.

Colts are lucky to get McDaniels. I am happy for the guy. I think he learned a lot from his time in NE and his year as HC in Denver

My favorite part of the game was Tony Romo every time Bortles would make a good play being like “BRUHHH HOW IS THIS TRASH MF DOING THIS LMAOOO” and then continuing to say how impressed he was with Nathaniel Hackett’s playcalling as he continued to run HB draws right up the gut playing not to lose for an entire half against Tom ****ing Brady.

it wasn't the Jags D it was the putrid offense in the second half

here we go, see y'all on the flip side, win or lose

The patriots the new warriors. This is God’s team folks. It’s a wrap. Patriots bout to beat the Vikings like a drum in two weeks.

Jags OC trash. Every 1st or 2nd down was Fournette up the middle. What happened to the passing plays they were calling in the first half? ****! Vikes D can handle the Pats though, so go Vikes!

DUGdk2kVoAEC1c5.jpg

**** the pats.

harrison laughing at the steelers.

jags will be alright. this loss will motivate them.

Jags should leave Bortles in New England. You can’t gointo next year planning around how to play so Bortles doesn’t lose you the game.

I honestly don't think he lost them the game. But I could see why a QB change would be welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom