2018 NFL Predictions

I don't believe in Mariota. And there's still nothing about Tennessee to get excited about. Such a ho-hum team and no differentiatior. If I had to choose a division to get 3 teams in, it would be the AFCW. The wild Card is gonna be dogfight there. Should be interesting.

I don't believe in Mariota. And there's still nothing about Tennessee to get excited about. Such a ho-hum team and no differentiatior. If I had to choose a division to get 3 teams in, it would be the AFCW. The wild Card is gonna be dogfight there. Should be interesting.

Pats Souf 2.0 taking a WC spot :pimp:

:lol:

Don't believe in vrabel

We'll see on lafleur, he might be their real hope.. if they found something

I need clarification on Pats 2.0. It's been like 2 teams mentioned like that for awhile. Soon it will be the Lions included.

I need clarification on Pats 2.0. It's been like 2 teams mentioned like that for awhile. Soon it will be the Lions included.

Pats Souf 1 is Houston (Bill, Romeo, Vince, Vrabel)
Pats Souf 2 is Tenn (Vrabel, Dion, Butler)

we don't want to claim Det just yet :lol:

IMG_6443.PNG

Reich just got the job and the owner might be out of his mind, but dude gotta know that team needs time

And Marvin Lewis too, I mean gotta wonder what it would take get him up out the point

And feel like hue should be closer to +350

Pats Souf 1 is Houston (Bill, Romeo, Vince, Vrabel)
Pats Souf 2 is Tenn (Vrabel, Dion, Butler)

we don't want to claim Det just yet :lol:

Thanks.

Top 5 coaches getting fired this season?

First coach fired?

1. Dirk Koetter
2. Marvin Lewis
3. Adam Gase
4. Jason Garrett
5. Matt Patricia/Ron Rivera - haven't decided yet

First to get fired is Koetter, even though theoretically it will be Marvin. They'll do the respectable thing and let him announce he's stepping down at the end of the season.

Gase is a good one, too. that could go south real fast if Tanne (jokes aside) doesn't deliver

I just don't know wtf Gase is doing. He's doing nothing but ridding his team of talent. I don't think he's a good enough coach for that. He'll be better in his 2nd go around, but he's about done in Miami.

Seriously?

Reich, the coach, is highly regarded though.

How did they get screwed?

srsly. I cant keep up with all these coordinator's on top of the coaches and players. I think I said the same thing about Vance Joseph until I watched a Broncos game for the first time during the season and saw him on sideline lol. These hirings slip by me sometimes. ****, so do big trades/signings.

I think Indy might be wishful thinking. I'd love to see Luck lead that type of season, but the rest of their team has a long long way to go.

Jacksonville is due for setback. Bortles actually played respectable last season, but he's not that. The offense is going to be a major liability and even though their defense will be tough..very tough...they'll struggle. Lookin' at 8-8 or 9-7.

Why would the Jaguars offense be any worse than last year? If Fournette stays healthy and the defense keeps giving them short fields then they’ll still be just as good as last year.

srsly. I cant keep up with all these coordinator's on top of the coaches and players. I think I said the same thing about Vance Joseph until I watched a Broncos game for the first time during the season and saw him on sideline lol. These hirings slip by me sometimes. ****, so do big roster changes.

I'm not really talking about the coach though.

Back
Top Bottom