2018 NFL Predictions

What situation? Jimmy got his **** wet.

jimmy goin be in training camp like tweeter:

b35MAL.gif

Seems like a lot of people are high on the Giants for some reason. Don't know what y'all see. They have great offensive weapons but a ****ty OL still and a washed up QB who hasn't been good in years. On top of that their defense also isn't very talented. Pedestrian pass rushers, LB's are cheeks(Ogletree is overrated) and question marks in the secondary outside of Collins and Janoris. Andddd to top it all off their schedule is killer to start the year, another slow start and things could get real ugly.

They were in the playoffs a season before. Odell is back. Added Saquon. New coach.

Part of it is just a guess from my gut because that’s how the league works on a season by season basis. Especially the NFC East.

Huge upgrade in coach. I'd just be nervous about Eli. OBJ can only carry him so far.

Eli and Oline.. plus shurmur is solid as OC or other offensive coaching gigs

Just wonder how he'll do his second time around as HC.. honestly and I get they just went this route, but I'd rather have flip as HC, think the ceiling is higher (given what both did with their times with the Browns and philly)

The DC will be huge for him, which I don't know much about

They were in the playoffs a season before. Odell is back. Added Saquon. New coach.

Part of it is just a guess from my gut because that’s how the league works on a season by season basis. Especially the NFC East.

I got both them and the skins as solid near or just over .500

Got cowboys as bad, like 4 wins bad.. need to double check their schedule

Eli and Oline.. plus shurmur is solid as OC or other offensive coaching gigs

Just wonder how he'll do his second time around as HC.. honestly and I get they just went this route, but I'd rather have flip as HC, think the ceiling is higher (given what both did with their times with the Browns and philly)

The DC will be huge for him, which I don't know much about

Way less of a track record. Also so many talking heads and knowlwdge was in Philly with Doug and Reich. Hard to know who's really who. 2nd chance HCs often times figure it out...theres a good history of them ****ing up again too though. We'll see.

Way less of a track record. Also so many talking heads and knowlwdge was in Philly with Doug and Reich. Hard to know who's really who. 2nd chance HCs often times figure it out...theres a good history of them ****ing up again too though. We'll see.

For flip, I look at what he did in Cleveland as OC and what he had to work with there mainly.. and then philly was his grad school

Best view of shurmur I got is what he did when bradford went down with you guys

Saquon ROY
Eli is an MVP candidate
OBJ is the highest paid WR before week 1
Giants make the playoffs

Eagles go 11-5 or 10-6 and get bounced early from the playoffs

Browns win 7 games (I haven't watched Hard Knocks yet)

Patriots go far cause the AFC is trash but the Pats get smoked in the SB or AFCCG

Kirk Cousins doesn't perform as well as Case Keenum

Rayne Dakota gets benched

Jags make it to the AFCCG

Raiders go .500 or below

Packers make the SB

NFC EAST
xPhilly
New York
Washington
Dallas

NFC SOUTH
xNew Orleans
xAtlanta
Carolina
Tampa

NFC NORTH
xGreen Bay
xMinnesota
Chicago
Detroit

NFC West
xLos Angeles
San Fran
Arizona
Seattle

AFC EAST
xNew England
New York
Miami
Buffalo

AFC SOUTH
xHouston
xJacksonville
xIndy
Tennessee

AFC NORTH
xPittsburgh
Baltimore
Cleveland
Cincinnati

AFC WEST
xLos Angeles
Kansas City
Denver
Oakland

Packers over Jacksonville for the super bowl

Dez humbly signs with the browns and has another season in decline.

He's released late in the season and tries to catch on with a contender, but nothing comes to fruition.

Kinda following the road signs there, but I appreciate the participation.

We need more takes in here. Show us what you know.

NFC EAST
xPhilly
New York
Washington
Dallas

NFC SOUTH
xNew Orleans
xAtlanta
Carolina
Tampa

NFC NORTH
xGreen Bay
xMinnesota
Chicago
Detroit

NFC West
xLos Angeles
San Fran
Arizona
Seattle

AFC EAST
xNew England
New York
Miami
Buffalo

AFC SOUTH
xHouston
xJacksonville
xIndy
Tennessee

AFC NORTH
xPittsburgh
Baltimore
Cleveland
Cincinnati

AFC WEST
xLos Angeles
Kansas City
Denver
Oakland

Packers over Jacksonville for the super bowl

3 teams out of the AFC south is something i hadnt considered and i like it.

I think Indy might be wishful thinking. I'd love to see Luck lead that type of season, but the rest of their team has a long long way to go.

Jacksonville is due for setback. Bortles actually played respectable last season, but he's not that. The offense is going to be a major liability and even though their defense will be tough..very tough...they'll struggle. Lookin' at 8-8 or 9-7.

I think Indy might be wishful thinking. I'd love to see Luck lead that type of season, but the rest of their team has a long long way to go.

Jacksonville is due for setback. Bortles actually played respectable last season, but he's not that. The offense is going to be a major liability and even though their defense will be tough..very tough...they'll struggle. Lookin' at 8-8 or 9-7.

Could be Tennessee instead of Indy too. I think you could be right and they still could get 3 teams in if you look at whoever you think the 2nd best team in every other AFC division is.

Back
Top Bottom