**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

MIA has lost the same amount of games as the Lakers have in the playoffs. We're gonna win but it's gonna be a long series

MIA has lost the same amount of games as the Lakers have in the playoffs. We're gonna win but it's gonna be a long series
one thing that benefits the lakers is they're able to execute and be poised in the close minutes of the game... at least better than the 3 teams Miami has beat in the East lol

Miami is a great team that is well coached. They are led by a coal miner's son in James Butler and Herro pilots a Gundam. Bam is about that action and Spo is a great coach. The thing I love about the Lakers run is the diversity in the styles they've faced. I think they've gone up against more styles than the heat and will be ready. AD needs to be huge in this Series and Lebron and Rondo need to take care of the ball.

Miami is a great team that is well coached. They are led by a coal miner's son in James Butler and Herro pilots a Gundam. Bam is about that action and Spo is a great coach. The thing I love about the Lakers run is the diversity in the styles they've faced. I think they've gone up against more styles than the heat and will be ready. AD needs to be huge in this Series and Lebron and Rondo need to take care of the ball.
also helps that Denver was playing a similar zone to Miami last few games

I haven't been this nervous since 2010...

Just wish we could have a chance to be in staples. I told my wife she is lucky...It wouldn't matter the cost, I would be there for at least 2 games.
Me too. About the nervous part

Something about an ESPN article that says “lakers heavy favorites in Vegas” that has disaster written all over it. Vs a team playing with house money and no pressure led by a rookie having sex with kuzmas ex girlfriend

Feels weird. Probably because this is the first finals post-GSW super KD team so it doesn’t feel like that ultimate un achievable daunting task

BUT it feels like **** can go either way :lol:

20200928_193121.jpg

Game 1 ready.

I think the games will be hard fought for sure just don't see it going more than 5. 6 at max.
I’m gonna need Jimmy to keep selling like he has been lately :lol:

people keep saying Jimmy this Iggy that but what has always given Bron the most trouble is have elite shot blockers

I've got the Dodgers x Lakers hat coming from Can't Beat LA and a Dodgers x Kobe shirt coming from Golden Knight

Back
Top Bottom