**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Them giving Kobe that last deal was a big message around the league. People can debate about the short term, but long term it showed that they take care of their players.

There’s a lot of truth to this. Lebron is likely eventually going to retire a Laker, and there’s a very realistic chance that’s with multiple championships.

Dan Gilbert was an idiot and burned that bridge with a generational talent the day he wrote that corny letter in 2010, so while even though he played most his career in Cleveland. I could easily see Lebron remaining real close with the Lakers organization once his playing days are up, just like all the other Laker greats.

nwxczjpo24361.jpg

Still one roster spot open to stay under the hard cap and I believe the first full team practice is Sunday. :nerd:

Not too knowledgeable on how salary works and all that but they’re probably waiting for the buyout market when the time comes

Not too knowledgeable on how salary works and all that but they’re probably waiting for the buyout market when the time comes
Gotta have 14 players minimum (not counting your two-ways and exhibit 10s) and right now they're at 13 players.

Actually for buyout market we can and will be able to sign somwone even if we are at 14

if we sign someone tomorrow we would have like 600k available. By March. That’s how much the deals are worth bc it’s prorated. And buyouts happen at last minute in March.

I’m going to have to get both those jerseys. But that blue jersey is :pimp:
We have the best jerseys in the league.

So based on that schedule is the ASG cancelled?

no ASG this year, but they get an AS break as time off

apparently they’re planning something else during that time but the game itself in Indy got moved to 2024. Maybe I’m thinking of another league that kept their break open for rest.

Back
Top Bottom