2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Noticed how the run game ceased when Petty came in? I feel as if they told him to go out there and just make throw after throw, simply to get his arm loose and a feel for in-game play vs practice reps. He was making throws without real rhyme or reason. And the fact that he targeted Robbie Anderson a good bit shows his capability of matching up with a speedster.

petty is solid, just needs some work. 
pimp.gif

if he plays well and gives the defense some rest then maybe the jets can win these last 4 games????

keep the dolphins and bills out of the hunt easily by beating them. 

petty is solid, just needs some work. :pimp:
if he plays well and gives the defense some rest then maybe the jets can win these last 4 games????
keep the dolphins and bills out of the hunt easily by beating them. 
Nah be we need a high draft pick **** winning games.

Best scenario would be for Petty to start looking like a potentially good NFL QB and we keep losing.

Sign me up. I just hope with this full week of practice he actually shows potential against a 9ers team that is just as bad as us :lol: .

My girl made me leave at the end of the 3rd cause she was cold smh

Never again

Stadium was super dead

Airplanes flying over the stadium every 5 mins was annoying

Petty the gawd :pimp:

Bilal is the truth. So foolish he wasn't used in this capacity all season long.

Angry at the win :smh:

Like wtf is the point :smh:

Jets are so dumb man

Let's be real for a second. While an earlier draft pick is ideal when they legit have no reason to actually win these next 4 (now 3).. who are you tanking for? You want one of these QBs? I don't. 2018 is a much better class, as far as I've read.

If the Jets are sitting at 5-7th pick, that still puts in pretty fair play for talent that isn't a QB. The win against the 9ers was good in the sense that Petty was able to come back from a bad 1st half and show composure against a team he definitely should have beat. You guys would be screaming for heads if they lost :lol: .

Last edited:
I'd definitely would like them to beat the phins. Draft pick or not, chances are they'll blow the pick anyway. Get the W

Let's be real for a second. While an earlier draft pick is ideal when they legit have no reason to actually win these next 4 (now 3).. who are you tanking for? You want one of these QBs? I don't. 2018 is a much better class, as far as I've read.

If the Jets are sitting at 5-7th pick, that still puts in pretty fair play for talent that isn't a QB. The win against the 9ers was good in the sense that Petty was able to come back from a bad 1st half and show composure against a team he definitely should have beat. You guys would be screaming for heads if they lost :lol: .

If you noticed I haven't been screaming for heads when Petty loses. Have no issues with it at all

QB class being weak makes the lower the pick we get better. 7th pick might have a game breaking WR, shutdown CB, or tackling machine MLB left but the 3rd or 4th gives us a choice between all of them

Last edited:
I like richardsons and williams motor more than wilkerson so trading him for picks is fine by me.

Last mock i seen had us at olb.

We need a rb too. Smh plugging up holes in a sinking ship.

Only position were set at is wr.

I would love to see us trade down in this draft and stock pile picks. Get Sheldon and Wilkerson outta here. I'll take a 3rd rounder and below for either of them. We need to get whatever we can for either of them and get both of those distractions off the team. Man, I wish we'd fire Bowles! He isn't the man to build this team for the future.

Last edited:
I'm mad to hear that Brandon Marshall might be traded. It'll be the last year of his contract so we can't even get much for him. And he would be a great mentor for the young guys.

Back
Top Bottom