2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Low-key hope Fitz' knee bothers him where he has to at least miss this Rams game so Petty can get his shot.

Low-key hope Fitz' knee bothers him where he has to at least miss this Rams game so Petty can get his shot.

Nope, he'll find a way to play. I don't want Pwtty hitting the field this year. He isn't ready and folks can't wait to throw him out there and throw him away.

We're a cesspool.

MORE AND MORE things will start to come out as we hit rock bottom. There has been a lot of things going on behind the scenes that will come to light. This is getting wild.

Last edited:
Being a jersey guy def gave him points. Dude needs to go. Fitz needs to go. Man mo no show is surprising tho.

Jarvis Jenkins (who signed for $6M) was waived today, and Clady was placed on season-ending IR.

Someone tell me the point of this team trying to win more games besides $ talking :rolleyes .

Thanks guys

I'm having a blast time

Now fans started leaving and say Petty is a joke

So...lookin foward to next year what's the qb plan? Romo with hack as the backup?

Our cap is EXTREMELY limited next year. We need cash to address other positions on this team. Petty, Hack or a resigned Geno (highly unlikely) should be our starter next year.

For those of you writing Petty off....dudes it's only ONE GAME. Give him time to grow and get the timing of the offense down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom