2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

The only thing fishy in here right now is whether or not you are Kraft's burner human account.

This level of defense is not normal in response to a man getting caught up in a human trafficking ring.

giphy.gif

Yup, this dude has got to be a Kraft or paid by one.

Its dumb to speculate so soon. Theres also a level of disbelief coming from boston and witnessing the amazing things the guy had done in surrounding communities. Its easy to hate on the patriots though, not surprised

I don’t understand why kraft getting busted for prostitution from human trafficking is surprising.

P**** is pretty much undefeated.

The weirdest thing about that whole story is how there's supposedly even higher profile names on there yet they're keeping them under wraps for some reason while Kraft got aired out broadcasted publicly...

Def seems suspect like he's getting taught a lesson

Does it matter if we think human trafficking is wrong?

I mean what he does with a consenting adult, THAT I don't care about

Where does it say HE was trafficking girls? He was getting off in a massage spot. That’s the part I’m referring to...sounds normal to me.

Rub n tugs are usually human traffiking hotspots

So it doesn't matter what you think

Bruh...please explain to me if you walk into a spot that’s called “Asian Massage” how you’re supposed to tell whether the chick you’re getting this rub and tug from is involved in human trafficking :lol:

This is why knowledge is important it’s been known for a while that’s what goes on at a lot of these spots. Some people may not know but once you become aware that’s what’s going on the responsibility is on the individual now. You still gonna hit up a spot you aware is most likely trafficking human beings? people getting they meat tugged that important? It’s not a lot to expect the average person to do better or feel differently once they become aware of what’s going on behind the scenes.

And can’t know one tell me Robert Kraft just didn’t know like he couldn’t have found out if he wanted to

This is why knowledge is important it’s been known for a while that’s what goes on at a lot of these spots. Some people may not know but once you become aware that’s what’s going on the responsibility is on the individual now. You still gonna hit up a spot you aware is most likely trafficking human beings? people getting they meat tugged that important? It’s not a lot to expect the average person to do better or feel differently once they become aware of what’s going on behind the scenes.

And can’t know one tell me Robert Kraft just didn’t know like he couldn’t have found out if he wanted to

Word so tell me...is every Asian massage spot a human trafficking ring? You really think a dude is going to hit up a private investigator before he goes to hit up a happy ending joint? :lol:

The man is worth 6 billion dollars. He ain’t getting the benefit of the doubt from me and getting off the hook for being totally oblivious to how he’s illegally spending his money. And again the fact there’s bigger names attached is another red flag. These people aren’t clueless lol.

Although I’m sure it’ll all pass over and nothing will happen because he’s worth 6 billion dollars.

Back
Top Bottom