2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Word so tell me...is every Asian massage spot a human trafficking ring? You really think a dude is going to hit up a private investigator before he goes to hit up a happy ending joint? :lol:
Didn’t say every but i would expect a dude thats aware thats a reality to be reasonable enough to not hit up those places and help fund it by spending his money there. Again getting your meat tugged aint more important than potentially giving money to human traffickers

The man is worth 6 billion dollars. He ain’t getting the benefit of the doubt from me and getting off the hook for being totally oblivious to how he’s illegally spending his money. And again the fact there’s bigger names attached is another red flag. These people aren’t clueless lol.

Although I’m sure it’ll all pass over and nothing will happen because he’s worth 6 billion dollars.

Dudes clearly ain't watching true detective

Or paying attention to the rape allegations of an underage girl previously placed on dude's friend trump

owner worship from nfl fans is mind boggling

Yea.. I'm just hoping for my team's owner to not be a huge scumbag.. should feel guilty enough watching the sport without all the other stuff thrown in

At least the pros get paid.. been then you got the shh when the players do stuff

Last edited:
Word so tell me...is every Asian massage spot a human trafficking ring? You really think a dude is going to hit up a private investigator before he goes to hit up a happy ending joint? :lol:

If you are worth $6B dollars with a B then yes, I think it's pretty reasonable that you would do some digging before you do something illegal that could cost you everything.

But to say it's impossible to spot it is willful ignorance.

https://hopeforjustice.org/spot-the-signs/

If you are worth $6B dollars with a B then yes, I think it's pretty reasonable that you would do some digging before you do something illegal that could cost you everything.

But to say it's impossible to spot it is willful ignorance.

https://hopeforjustice.org/spot-the-signs/

B2C3CB47-D335-4DD1-97EA-C5AE8411C810.jpeg

This is not a dude that’s going to investigate a tug n rub place before he goes in at 84 years old.

People so surprised when high profile “good guys” are not truly who we perceive them to be. Happens all the time.

Who is the high profile 'good guy' in this instance?

While I agree with your premise, I could see if it was being applied to say when tiger had his situation.. while in that instance I wasn't surprised a high profile 'good guy' athlete was cheating on his wife, his level of savagery did surprise me

In this Kraft instance, I don't think most of us are surprised about him being caught up in a prostitution scandal.. I think aspect of the scenario are what is surprising, like a billionaire taking the unnecessary risk involved with aspect of it

Lettuce not forget, the year was 14 of 2000 and buc em buc em raged about as he defended donald sterling and victim shamed the good samaritan who brought his old racist *** down

20190224_094629.jpg

You have now defended the following:

Racists
Rapist
Human trafficking

Please make better life decisions
He most likely voted for Trump.

Lettuce not forget, the year was 14 of 2000 and buc em buc em raged about as he defended donald sterling and victim shamed the good samaritan who brought his old racist *** down

20190224_094629.jpg

You have now defended the following:

Racists
Rapist
Human trafficking

Please make better life decisions

In no way was that defending him. I stated he’s a crazy old racist bastard. I just said I didn’t think the league was actually going to suspend him for what he said because of previous things they let slide.

Dude grew up in the backwoods of NC.

Got white washed by those around him.

Shucks and jives.

Timid with a degree.

Backwoods of N.C. lolololol

I grew up right outside NYC then moved to the beach in Wilmington, NC.

He most likely voted for Trump.

Negative.

Back
Top Bottom