2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Tough to say when it seemed all our TE's did was block this season.

giphy.gif

again, why is monken such a big thing to yall?

rhule i get.. but just based off of surface level stuff, i'm trying see why he's such a big thing

also, why is there zero talk about flip?

Monken had the best passing offense in the league this year with the Bucs whether it was Fitzpatrick or Jameis. Guy is pretty creative with his offense, has sprinkles some of the Air Raid in it. As Jets fan, we're looking for a guy who can take Sam to the promise land lol

Kris Richard option #1
Rizzi probably the fall back.

(Not my choices, I think those are Miami's options)

I'm hearing that Brian Flores and Kris Richard are the front office's top candidates while the players are pushing hard for Rizzi. We are also considering Eric Bieniemy and Dennis Allen. We've interviewed all these guys but can't make offers until their respective team gets eliminated from the Playoffs.

I'm hearing that Brian Flores and Kris Richard are the front office's top candidates while the players are pushing hard for Rizzi. We are also considering Eric Bieniemy and Dennis Allen. We've interviewed all these guys but can't make offers until their respective team gets eliminated from the Playoffs.

The last two was the FO doing their due diligence. It’s the three for sure...

Also trying to understand the fascination with Murray possibly hitting the draft. He was fun to watch in college but I have no want at all for the Dolphins to draft him (Dolphins Twitter loves this guy). I don’t know, just doesn’t seem like his transition would be a smooth one of good at all.

Also trying to understand the fascination with Murray possibly hitting the draft. He was fun to watch in college but I have no want at all for the Dolphins to draft him (Dolphins Twitter loves this guy). I don’t know, just doesn’t seem like his transition would be a smooth one of good at all.

Realistically speaking, even if Murray decides to enter the Draft, does he fall to us at #13 in a weak QB class? Seems doubtful.

He's REALLY good but frail and 5'6".

I don’t like any of these hires except Arians and I’m lukewarm on that one.

I think a retread like Dan Campbell should get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom