2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

IMG_6809.JPG

Dude wants to be there for only one reason... get back to his hot tub.

i'm willing to hold judgement on Gase for now but i can see how Jete fans hate it after seeing his tenure in MIA

Don’t do this lol.

Take your 100 Ms, 15+ Ms a year, ACL and neurons and call it a life b.
Used to think MLB was easily the best choice financially at least but I guess that isnt the case from what I've read

Its a crapshoot either way. He could be RG3/ Locker or Russ/Brees health wise

Good to see him chase what he really wants doe

Used to think MLB was easily the best choice financially at least but I guess that isnt the case from what I've read

Its a crapshoot either way. He could be RG3/ Locker or Russ/Brees health wise

Good to see him chase what he really wants doe
He’s 5’9 180 fam.

He’s 5’9 180 fam.
I think he's 195 or so and Russ was..a little over 200 coming into the league. He can gain some weight and be alright imo

9th pick and all but aint no guarantees you fly through the minors and collect huge checks until you're 60 either

I think he's 195 or so and Russ was..a little over 200 coming into the league. He can gain some weight and be alright imo

9th pick and all but aint no guarantees you fly through the minors and collect huge checks until you're 60 either
People need to stop comparing every short QB to Wilson.

Dude is a freak of nature. He’s literally a QB in a running backs body. Man ran a 4.5 and had a 34 inch vert coming out.

He was around 205 and that was him at his smallest.

No one is looking at Wilson now and saying he’s not AT LEAST 220 solid and that all comes after the fact he has 10+ inch hands.

I despise the Seahawks but man is an anomaly.

What size was doug floutie?

Cause that's the only guy I can think of that might have been 5'9 at the QB spot

It takes longer for him to get pain in the MLB, in the NFL he'll go first round and get paid right away. MLB he might struggle or it could take time and he doesn't get a real payday for 3-5 years or at all. I thought he would do MLB for sure because of health and the chance at a bigger contract.

I still wants Haskins over him.

Back
Top Bottom