2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

They were talking like he was going to get 17-20M per 4 hours ago now its half that? I'll believe this **** when I see it.

So what the hell happened where all of a sudden everyone thinks Bell is getting screwed lol. Simply cause he hasn’t been signed yet?

So what the hell happened where all of a sudden everyone thinks Bell is getting screwed lol. Simply cause he hasn’t been signed yet?
he lost what, $14M last season? And the Steelers offered him 3/$45M that they laughed at? Now its looking like $11-$12M per for him to go play for a "bad" team?

This didnt work out as planned.

he lost what, $14M last season? And the Steelers offered him 3/$45M that they laughed at? Now its looking like $11-$12M per for him to go play for a "bad" team?

This didnt work out as planned.

The guaranteed money offered from PITT was at 10mil. Everything else was rolling. Let’s look at the guaranteed cash before we crucify the man.

The guaranteed money offered from PITT was at 10mil. Everything else was rolling. Let’s look at the guaranteed cash before we crucify the man.
you're right, it was $10M guaranteed. I dont even think they bothered to counter. Took it as an insult and went straight to jet skiing. Something could have been done if he really wanted to play.

you're right, it was $10M guaranteed. I dont even think they bothered to counter. Took it as an insult and went straight to jet skiing. Something could have been done if he really wanted to play.

Why counter? They offered him the same contract the year prior. That was essentially their counter. At some point it’s disrespectful. Same contract 2 years straight when I just put up monster numbers on the tag? Think about it from his perspective...

They pull out then he lost all his bargaining chips.

Market this morning was crazy, now...

Strike when the iron is hot comes to mind.

Bell made it seem on Twitter that it was going to be tough to make a decision:lol:

Cause I’m sure he does have several offers on the table he’s choosing between. The usual “insiders” have just made it seem like it’s strictly the Ravens and Jets over the last 24 hours. Sounds more like Ingram to the Ravens and Jets will just move on if a deal isn’t made by the end of tonight.

I still think the Raiders and Bucs are in it.

Everything seems like a bunch of speculation. I wouldn’t be surprised he ends up getting paid and there’s just some due dilliegence going on.

Back
Top Bottom