2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Dude’s scum.

Tyreek aint ishh. But we knew this already. We just continue tap him on the arm because he can play ball. Lock him up

Yeah, man. I've hated him since first learning of the previous incident, yet no video means he gets overshadowed by the other bs. What he did and what he's done is way worse than Hunts incident. And the fact that he was still flying under the radar because if Hunt, yet still can't help himself tells you all you need to know about him.

And while we're at it...**** Suggs too, for the hundredth time.

In most cases, I'd agree with you, because it's important the facts are fairly portrayed; however, in his case, he's already been deserving of being locked up. I don't care to give him any benefit of the doubt.

Right. I edited my post once I realized there’s been issues in the past.

If this is true...

No anger management classes.

No 10 game suspension.

No public apology tour.

No year long suspension.

Kick his ***** ***** *** the **** out.

Thats a fact..gotta stop shooting these athletes/famous people bail for their behavior..Your an adult, act like it.

A f’n kid.. and while I know kids can be annoying., a f’n kid

And your kid too

Smmmmmhhhhhhhh

A f’n kid.. and while I know kids can be annoying., a f’n kid

And your kid too

Smmmmmhhhhhhhh
Yea this is another level.

If you use drugs that’s self distructive.

Even if you got into an alleged physical altercation with a woman, there are plausible instances where the man could be innocent.

A child tho?????? **** outta here. Scum of the earth type **** right there.

On the football side, Mahomes is going to look human next season.

I mean I thought they should have traded for AB and cut what’s his face from the bills/rams that they overpaid

And Reid stay finding RBs

But I guarantee they would have traded for OBJ, AB or even desean if this all went down before those moves

Im hoping this is just a scorned babby momma making stuff up. If it isnt Tyreek needs to get locked up

Either way, this is terrible for the kid

And saddest thing, dude didn’t get his payout yet.. see if he did do this f’d up shh the kid can’t be set for life in spite of the stupidity of his father

And if it’s the mother, then you need to get the kid out of the situation ASAP

Either way, this is terrible for the kid

And saddest thing, dude didn’t get his payout yet.. see if he did do this f’d up shh the kid can’t be set for life in spite of the stupidity of his father

And if it’s the mother, then you need to get the kid out of the situation ASAP
Im waiting for the facts before I judge dude.

Even if he didn’t do this he’s still a pos for what he did to his child’s mother. It’s still F him even if he escapes this situation. Dude is a loser

Back
Top Bottom