2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

EC994422-1577-4827-A9B5-3E5729F2EF26.jpeg

His child so young to aint he man smh
Spitting image of him too :smh:

DRC has come out of retirement to join the burgundy and gold. HTTR

So NT does he have anything left?

Last edited:
@sb @bronconation24 @broncos19dm @all what's good in Denver? I'll be there in a few wks for 2-3 nights, a buddies bachelor party.

Nine year Denver veteran here. Hit my inbox if you need suggestions.

Also, if you guys need me I will be in the corner shedding real fan tears. My Chiefs can’t have nothing. Might as well trade Mahomes to the Patriots for a 3020 third rounder and some magic beans.

I wouldnt even blame it all on brain injury..its deeper than that, like childhood issues.
Seems like they commit most of the crimes amongst pro athletes. Many other prob athletes have messed up childhoods, but they ain’t out here acting a fool like NFL players it seems.

The police report states that Espinal said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, pushed her down the stairs and choked her. This was in 2014 y’all...dumb crazy

The March 5 incident involved a call to police to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect. The case was closed three days later, with a decision not to prosecute.

The second report does not include Hill’s name, but he lives at the address listed on the police documents, and his fiancee’s name appears under a category described as “others involved.”

This is a bit confusing. Hope this becomes a little more clear soon

He’ll be on the browns by week 1

Not after this. If what’s alleged is true it’s a wrap for him. Breaking the arm of a 3 year old is extreme. There’s nothing on earth a 3 year old can do that warrants that. I don’t see how his teammates could accept his presence in any locker room.

Back
Top Bottom