2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

]

roll.gif
roll.gif

The NFC Least is annually the most entertaining division

how on earth is flowers getting 4 mil to play football?! its just not fair
he was so bad for the giants they cut him mid year and he gets paid 4 mil to provide depth? draft a guy in 5th round, way better value

fyi
giants Oline last year first 9 games pass block win rate was 31st.......

he was so bad for the giants they cut him mid year and he gets paid 4 mil to provide depth? draft a guy in 5th round, way better value

fyi
1st round bias.

fyi

I would say that normally, teams probably have a coach they talk to who probably thinks he can tweak some things and coach these players better than the previous team(s), but considering the 'Skins don't even run their signings through the HC, it's just evident on this one that they have no clue what they're doing.

I think Jay is a pretty good coach. I'd like to see him get another gig outside of DC.

I just went Vegan... just doing a month.

After that month, re-introduce eggs for AM, lean meats on the weekend.

Read about the energy your body can produce, I work all the time and want to get back down to 200. We’ll see, 7 down in the first week and a half.

I guess our FF draft won’t be at Rickeys this year? :lol:

Im at 210 now im good at this weight tired of buying clothes lol.

I hear that. I’m just dropping to maintain at 220... maybe 210 pending what I see in the mirror.

Levi’s 502 stretch.

If I could find some work khakis like those I’d be good.

Back
Top Bottom