2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Lee played much better last season after a few disappointing years, but also served that suspension hammered down by the league for substance abuse. You can argue him as yet another Round 1 bust for the Jets, and I would safely assume he won't be with the team within the next few weeks leading up to the draft. Pretty ironic considering he was the one clamoring for new jerseys and he may not be here to see them :lol: .

What is he so bad at that you’d consider him an actual bust? Bad tackler, bad in coverage?

Because he was a shell of himself.

But in the playoffs everyone once in a while he’d pull something magical off.

It was basically the same for Jimmy. Dude was never really the same athlete after he tore his patella.

What is he so bad at that you’d consider him an actual bust? Bad tackler, bad in coverage?

Bust may really not be the fairest label for him, but I would say I expected more out of him. His size for one, and I feel like he isn't the best in coverage. Just don't believe he will be a fit for Gregg.

Started 36 of the 40 games in which he’s appeared in three seasons — recording a combined 258 tackles, 11 passes defended and three interceptions.

Gronk will play again in the NFL. He'll take a year off, at most, then reevaluate. I'm not sure I can strip Tony G. of the GOAT title to give to Gronkowski for all-time TEs.

I mean, gronk fell off the face of the earth last year as well.

As a pass catcher sure but he was a big reason why the offense became more power run oriented as the season went on. His blocking was a huge part of why Sony was able to be as effective as he was and that's probably gonna be the biggest loss on offense with his retirement

Meisha Tate brehs
whoo.png

Those fluid hips could make her a solid cover corner

Gronk will play again in the NFL. He'll take a year off, at most, then reevaluate. I'm not sure I can strip Tony G. of the GOAT title to give to Gronkowski for all-time TEs.

That’s how I feel too. I think he just wants to rest his body for a year. I just can’t see dude retiring at 29 years old....

Crazy my Browns are about to be on Sunday Night, last time we had Sunday night was 08 VS Pitt and lost 10-6

I'm sure Pat's will have their share of primetime games but just glad they aren't the first game of the season. Seems like they always had the defending champs on the opening Thursday game for some time now.

That’s how I feel too. I think he just wants to rest his body for a year. I just can’t see dude retiring at 29 years old....

I can. There’s a reason nobodies friends didn’t hear his name once all year. His body is broken down. It’s not a take a year off and everything will be fine broken down. He’s a large dude who’s had serious issues with his back. You don’t mess around with your back. Gronk wants to still be able to have fun while he’s young. Hard to do that when it hurts to get up and move normally. He’s managed his money extremely well and is set for life.

Hurting Gronk was honestly the only way to stop him and that’s kind of what happened.

Last edited:
I can. There’s a reason nobodies friends didn’t hear his name once all year. His body is broken down. It’s not a take a year off and everything will be fine broken down. He’s a large dude who’s had serious issues with his back. You don’t mess around with your back. Gronk wants to still be able to have fun while he’s young. Hard to do that when it hurts to get up and move normally. He’s managed his money extremely well and is set for life.

Hurting Gronk was honestly the only way to stop him and that’s kind of what happened.

Facts. My dude was a freak. 6’7 260 running like that???? Hell nah. What you gon do with a dude like that except throw your entire body at him.

Plus Gronk had no finesse to him. **** a juke when you can punch somebody :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom