2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

junglejim junglejim
tenor.gif

Y'all play pats week 2

I was saddened to learn the Dolphins super bowl won't happen late in the year this round

At least Dolphins got 2 other things going, fitzmagic has his good games quick AND hoodie assistants are only good vs him

Our Super Bowl this year will be clinching the #1 pick, I hope all our division rivals sweep us this year.

Our Super Bowl this year will be clinching the #1 pick, I hope all our division rivals sweep us this year.

I'm a Dolphins fan for at least 2 weeks out of the season every year, I'm going need a lil more too look forward to

Keep him forever @Gettleman! Gettleman trading the best player, doubling up on slot WRs and doubling down on Eli! I love it!! :pimp: :nthat:

Mad random, but I think I’m hitting a Browns game in Baltimore...really intrigued to see this new roster live! Plus I’ve never seen OBJ...

Says the guy who was in here earlier today complaining about his team’s schedule being the “hardest in the league”

I wasn’t complaining.

That Gardner Webb degree didn’t teach you how to read with comprehension huh

Something wrong with this dude. And the funny thing is he doesn't have some close, long relationship with Eli. Real easy to move on unless the owner is running it and he's just a puppet.
IMO he's running all the shots and putting his balls on the table. After being fired from Carolina because Richardson didn't like him moving on from TD and Olsen, I knew he'd make sure the owner didn't interfere with him doing his job.

You traded for Joe Flacco to be your starting QB. In the year 2019. The same Joe Flacco that lost his job to a RB/QB, whatever he is.

Aside from Lindsay & Von, your franchise is WASHED.

flaggo leading us to the superbowl. you heard it here first.

Back
Top Bottom