2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

fight me.

giphy.gif

21 years old with one of of the worst offensive skill groups in the league. Still showed enough flashes of what his potential could be, especially towards the end of the season.

Not worried in the slightest about Sam.

Darnold was trash early and ok late in the season. It's real early in his career, maybe he'll turn into a great QB but most of the time when a QB turns it over a lot in college that follows him in the NFL. Even if they have great potential, teams still expose them.

I've never seen a franchise so hyped about a guy that threw for 17 TD's and 15 Int's and less than 3,000 yards while completing 57% of his throws.

Thats not terrible for a first year starter in his rookie year. I'm not a huge Darnold fan but I'll say thats better than most for their rookie year.

Even geno showed flashes.

Flashes, yet you criticize Darnold for 17 td/15 int and 57% but Geno was 12 td/21 int and 56%

East coasts fam, need help with places to eat and go to on my East Coast trip first week of June. Headed to the following in this order:

1. Harvard (Boston) - there for 2 days
2. Yale (CT) - half day
3. Columbia (NY) - 2 days
4. Princeton (NJ) - 2 days

Looking for a nice dinner spot (fancy) and some hole in the wall, local type of places for each city. And what should i do after the GGG fight in MSG on 6/8??

Have my mind set on Peter Luger's in NYC but i can be talked out of it if some think its overrated. Its a place I've always wanted to go to.

Not looking to go to clubs or anything since I'll have a 17 year old with us. Want to experience to local vibe more than anything else.

Thanks for the help in advance.

East coasts fam, need help with places to eat and go to on my East Coast trip first week of June. Headed to the following in this order:

1. Harvard (Boston) - there for 2 days
2. Yale (CT) - half day
3. Columbia (NY) - 2 days
4. Princeton (NJ) - 2 days

Looking for a nice dinner spot (fancy) and some hole in the wall, local type of places for each city. And what should i do after the GGG fight in MSG on 6/8??

Have my mind set on Peter Luger's in NYC but i can be talked out of it if some think its overrated. Its a place I've always wanted to go to.

Not looking to go to clubs or anything since I'll have a 17 year old with us. Want to experience to local vibe more than anything else.

Thanks for the help in advance.

i'll PM you for Boston

casper90403 casper90403 , IMO, Keens is better for a steak than Luger. Takes like three weeks to get a reservation and they living partially off reputation/hype. Although their thick-cut bacon is flames.

While you're at Columbia, it's a hike from Upper Manhattan but Japonica is totally worth the trip near NYU. See you post sushi pics often and macbk macbk knows I shout out Japonica on the regular.

For Princeton, check out Winberie's. Their mac and cheese is awesome. Good craft beer list too.

tenor.gif

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius @Hahahaha you both need to stay ALLLLLLLLL THEEEE WAYYYY safe on draft weekend.

casper90403 casper90403 , IMO, Keens is better for a steak than Luger. Takes like three weeks to get a reservation and they living partially off reputation/hype. Although their thick-cut bacon is flames.

While you're at Columbia, it's a hike from Upper Manhattan but Japonica is totally worth the trip near NYU. See you post sushi pics often and macbk macbk knows I shout out Japonica on the regular.

For Princeton, check out Winberie's. Their mac and cheese is awesome. Good craft beer list too.

Truth be told I've only had Luger once, but I went with a group of guys so we did it right. Ordered basically everything we could :lol: and it was delicious. But yea that reservation dilemma may put him in a bind.

I still need to hit up Japonica!

Ayyy macbk macbk and nick. nick. i just learned some new shh

JETE have never beat the eagles.. like ever.. going back to 1973

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_query.cgi?tm1=phi&tm2=nyj&yr=all

Saw this stat yesterday, also for the first time. Had no clue. This year that changes :pimp: .

Its just a good situation for the falcons. The rotating home and away schedule aligned with the two divisions the nfcs drew this year perfectly.

Yeah I’m sure it was by complete accident just like the Bucs drawing the most trash schedule I’ve ever seen.

Look at our games vs your Panthers. We play on the road four days after our opening game then our “home” game vs them is in ****ing London. And this is against a divisional rival.

Back
Top Bottom