2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Buc em wrong again?

AA2F3087-8F62-4ACD-AB05-A15D389AE4B6.jpeg

Good!! F Tyreke man! NFL needs to do something about this. Can’t be having child abusers making millions playing this game. Dude had his own child pulled? Smh
Before we jump to conclusions it could be a petty thing like when my ex got a warrant for a unpaid parking ticket. Cops came to our house and seen her bong laying out and took our son. Not saying reke not a scumbag but it could be petty like this.

East coasts fam, need help with places to eat and go to on my East Coast trip first week of June. Headed to the following in this order:

1. Harvard (Boston) - there for 2 days
2. Yale (CT) - half day
3. Columbia (NY) - 2 days
4. Princeton (NJ) - 2 days

Looking for a nice dinner spot (fancy) and some hole in the wall, local type of places for each city. And what should i do after the GGG fight in MSG on 6/8??

Have my mind set on Peter Luger's in NYC but i can be talked out of it if some think its overrated. Its a place I've always wanted to go to.

Not looking to go to clubs or anything since I'll have a 17 year old with us. Want to experience to local vibe more than anything else.

Thanks for the help in advance.
I think Peter Luger is legit, but there are a lot of great steakhouses in NYC. It’s a classic steakhouse

East coasts fam, need help with places to eat and go to on my East Coast trip first week of June. Headed to the following in this order:

2. Yale (CT) - half day

Looking for a nice dinner spot (fancy) and some hole in the wall, local type of places for each city. And what should i do after the GGG fight in MSG on 6/8??

Have my mind set on Peter Luger's in NYC but i can be talked out of it if some think its overrated. Its a place I've always wanted to go to.

Not looking to go to clubs or anything since I'll have a 17 year old with us. Want to experience to local vibe more than anything else.

Can’t go wrong with Pepe’s pizza in New Haven. There is a tapas restaurant called Barcelona that’s pretty good as well.

In Boston, definitely co-sign on Carmelina’s, and would recommend Shojo as well.

Barcelona is actually a chain, not sure he wants to bring the 17 yr old there. The DC one on 14th is always so crazy lol.

I also like Bar in New haven a lot (it’s just called Bar.). Really good restaurant style pizza

2. Yale (CT) - half day

The biggest thing about visiting nyc and getting the local vibe is, stay out of midtown. I know you’re going to MSG which is great but get in and out of that neighborhood ASAP. Definitely don’t eat around there, it sucks.

The biggest thing about visiting nyc and getting the local vibe is, stay out of midtown. I know you’re going to MSG which is great but get in and out of that neighborhood ASAP. Definitely don’t eat around there, it sucks.

So much this

People come to NY just to eat at the same damn spots

Robert Foster was making noise with Josh Allen late in the year. Foster could be primed for a monster year should he get the opportunity.

But sometimes your schedule sucks because, well, your team sucks.

The 72 Dolphins could have our schedule and it would still be the worst schedule I’ve ever seen. We don’t play a home game at our stadium for basically two months straight.

The 72 Dolphins could have our schedule and it would still be the worst schedule I’ve ever seen. We don’t play a home game at our stadium for basically two months straight.
what was the thinking behind that? I noticed the Raiders go through that as well, at basically the same weeks.

FOH

Screenshot_20190419-125312_Drive.jpg

Team wise, that schedule isnt that bad. That's far from the worst schedule ever. A lot of built in excuses this week

Before we jump to conclusions it could be a petty thing like when my ex got a warrant for a unpaid parking ticket. Cops came to our house and seen her bong laying out and took our son. Not saying reke not a scumbag but it could be petty like this.
Dude has a history of scum bag moves. Beating on his bm and heard of other similar stories

100 percent correct

Oh and casper, Peter Luger is overrated

Go to Benjamins

First 7 games are against 5 teams that didn’t make the playoffs last season.

Final stretch of the season the Bucs get 3 home games outta 4.

The **** are you crying for?

Back
Top Bottom