2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I'm not saying it's cocaine but I am saying I want to hear the man talk to see if he's on cocaine

I’d say there’s no way it could be blow but I’ve never been coked out doing a press conference so there’s a chance

My man has been in Miami for 5 years...

His hookup was on his staff the whole time
Twitter-Dolphins-Coach.png

Last edited:
He’ll fall for 2 reasons.

There’s always the possibility that he’ll go and play baseball so why waste that pick and he’s like 5’9.

The “undersized dude from last year was Baker and dude is 6’1 215. Even Manziel was like 6’0 210.

Murray can ball but he looks like a high school JV QB on the field.

Every off season we hear about QBs and they won't go until late in the first or maybe the second or third round. Then we get closer and closer and somehow they all slowly move up and end up high first round.

then what happened? :nerd:

You got on your knees and sucked 20 dicks

So NO ONE likes the Gase hiring...

Which means he’ll be an absolute success for the Jets and the dude who looks like he struggles to form a simple sentence will be the next coming.

Gase and Chip, they don’t have ultimate roster power they are successful.

For me, coaches must have at least 5 years of pure success (whatever your definition is) in order for me to go sure... take the roster. Other than Belicheck who has shown success as a coach when have full control?

Every off season we hear about QBs and they won't go until late in the first or maybe the second or third round. Then we get closer and closer and somehow they all slowly move up and end up high first round.

Yea someone will over draft auburn dude and duke guy.. probably your boy Haskins too

Gase and Chip, they don’t have ultimate roster power they are successful.

For me, coaches must have at least 5 years of pure success (whatever your definition is) in order for me to go sure... take the roster. Other than Belicheck who has shown success as a coach when have full control?

Chip won 1 game with the 49ers with no roster control

Yea.. chip biggest issue was coaching real quick

And dude got super duper predictable.. everything was out of 11 personnel, which isn’t an issue because rams run everything out of 11.. but dude ran the same 3 run plays and pretty much was doing the same things over and over again

Back
Top Bottom