2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

From the Rams to the Bucs. Woof.
tenor.gif

Jordan Reed is even more washed than Gronk was before he retired

Definitely not. Terrible QB situation last year and for whatever reason they stopped going to him even when the other options were trash but he still looked very good whenever they were giving him targets.

as it should...we don't need rule changes every time a team loses

not just talking about the chiefs. but the PI replay now, too. only gonna make **** worse. i can't wait for the debates over if the refs got it right on PI plays now :lol:

Chiefs are clowns for that. OT rules been the same for awhile now: if you don't like them either win in regulation, win the toss or stop the other team if you lose the toss. Pretty simple really...

Chiefs are clowns for that. OT rules been the same for awhile now: if you don't like them either win in regulation, win the toss or stop the other team if you lose the toss. Pretty simple really...

yeah i mean it's not like we waltzed down and kicked a FG to end it. it was a TD. on a drive where we converted THREE (3) third downs. they had their chances to make a stop and force a punt/FG and get the ball.

Last edited:
I'll never forget the time I was at Liv in 2013, and Aaron Hernandez and GSP were at the table right next to me and Aaron asked my brother to hold his 2 blunts he had in his hand.... so he can roll one more.

Man had a blunt in his mouth, 2 in his ear, 2 he passed to my brother and 1 in his hand. :lol::lol:

This was around the time that they said he shot dude too. Like legit around that time. March / April 2013.

They all smoke weed. Need to just let it be legal

I always assumed plenty of dudes smoked all throughout the season, you just need to be clean between the start of OTAs/Camps and beginning of Pre-season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom