2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Chiefs are clowns for that. OT rules been the same for awhile now: if you don't like them either win in regulation, win the toss or stop the other team if you lose the toss. Pretty simple really...

or educate your players on what the line of scrimmage is.

if its so easy to pass these tests why josh gordon and others keep getting caught?

if its so easy to pass these tests why josh gordon and others keep getting caught?

I think Gordon gets tested way more than others because he’s a repeat offender.

But the dude is just obsessed with being high obviously and can’t stay out of his own way. Dead *** lost out on probably like $80+ mill because he wanted to stay high.

Gordon doesn't just get tested. he has a strict regimen he has to adhere to: testing, meeting with a couple medical/social workers, checking in with league docs, etc etc

him missing one of those appts or even being late is enough to trip him up at this point

But the dude is just obsessed with being high obviously and can’t stay out of his own way. Dead *** lost out on probably like $80+ mill because he wanted to stay high.
Son prob needs weed to deal with pain from football.

Lol wut

Please man...dude has barely been hit his whole NFL “career” because he hasn’t been on the field to even do so.

There’s plenty of players you could use that excuse for. He’s not one of them.

You was turnin up with Josh and Johnny?

They let players know when the test are coming and they only test you once in this time period (for non-offenders) so the player is either dumb af or has a serious addiction problem to get caught dirty the first time

Do you know what it takes to make it to the field in the nfl?

Son. Josh Gordon hasn’t even been on the PRACTICE field enough to even warrant this discussion. Unless you think Josh Gordon’s excuse for being an idiot and ruining his career is because his body is sore from weight lifting and wind sprints.

source.gif

I mean it's probably not either of these things, seems likely the man has a serious problem. Addiction is a disease

@air spider 777, you guys are going to love Parris Campbell in Indy. He's instantly the Colts's second-best WR after Hilton. He's got speed and can make plays for Luck.

I also think Deebo is gonna be SF's best receiver in his first year. He's better than Dante Pettis.

Don't like the Nashville landing for A.J. Brown. Mariota is constantly hurt and Davis hasn't sniffed a 1,000-yard season yet.

Back
Top Bottom