2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

How does he deserve it though?

I'd just be annoyed if I were in the front office. You have one season of barely getting over 1,000 yards, which happens to be the only season he's played a full season. How is that leverage or being deserved of something? I get players wanting the money/contracts, especially RBs, but I'm trading him Buffalo if Im the GM. Let them deal with the frivolous demands.
we do not want #pleaseberespectful

Keep thinking players don't light up in the offseason brehs
dead.png

The whole thread got me crine rn
sabu.png

Where are we at on the paying WRs their money? Is Sammy watkins at 16M a year who touches the ball 50 times a year more valuable than a CMC who touches the ball 300 times a year?

Where are we at on the paying WRs their money? Is Sammy watkins at 16M a year who touches the ball 50 times a year more valuable than a CMC who touches the ball 300 times a year?

Teams really should be more open to trading guys and/or getting compensatory picks when guys walk

Considering how easy it is to find slot guys and/or using other guys in that spot to take advantage of matchups

I’d rather pay CMC.. and then use mid rounds to land a solid 2nd TE and run a ton of 12 personnel where I can spread teams out if they’re in base or just pound it they go nickel

Brady being the exception, he needs his short white dude there

Bro I even felt his pain even tho I’m 5’9, kissed from the Greek gods with my fizeek and I get repped by several people on here.

Back
Top Bottom