2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I’m srs they should do flag football at this point. That would be kinda fun actually if they played the same rules as the AFFL.

Very little contact = low injury risk, the players aren’t wearing helmets and you can see their faces finally (marketing opportunities), while being a more competitive game

I wouldn’t even want my guys playing hard at flag football tbh. Would be a matter of time before someone has a non-contact knee buckle.

They should just cut the game entirely.

1 week from today we’ll be celebrating another Pats SB Loss :pimp:

The trouble of watching them win the entire season/post season is justified when they lose in the SB :lol:

96AEF0FB-5658-4238-B090-D54491F3586E.jpeg

Gonna be losing in style :pimp:

I’ll be skeptical until the official announcement, but the Darby home version of this jersey is copped:lol:

1 week from today we’ll be celebrating another Pats SB Loss :pimp:

The trouble of watching them win the entire season/post season is justified when they lose in the SB :lol:

No we won't. Rola & DSA will be celebrating.

You know this script fam. C'mon now...

What is the matter with you? Have you lost all will to fight?

he knows that whether we win this sunday or not...the jete still suck, the red sox still will have gotten the best of the yankees, and his favorite soccer team is owned by the Red Sox. my guy macbk macbk is just trying to stay safe in these very troubling times

Do we really have to hear this outlandish debate on whether or not Julian Edelman is a Hall of Famer all week? What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom