2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

xjduvoejhrbaiphv3q0y.jpg

Not surprising at all though. Best move they could have made is to really just move 15 minutes away from where they currently play.
Oakland Raiders of Las Vegas playing in SF while the SF 49ers playing in Santa Clara is just weird :lol:

it's gonna be a bloodbath

Oakland Raiders of Las Vegas playing in SF while the SF 49ers playing in Santa Clara is just weird :lol:

it's gonna be a bloodbath
Just more fuel to the fan rivalry.

Pull up aNYone aNYone @junglejim y’all might have beat us in the regular season but we raiding your city now. I really hope they call us the San Francisco Raiders just to piss y’all off :lol:

In all honesty though, I can’t believe the Giants agreed to this. We bout to **** up their field in September/October.

Pull up aNYone aNYone @junglejim y’all might have beat us in the regular season but we raiding your city now. I really hope they call us the San Francisco Raiders just to piss y’all off :lol:

In all honesty though, I can’t believe the Giants agreed to this. We bout to **** up their field in September/October.

Giants ain’t playing in October

It’s disgusting.

Blood shall be shed :smh:

Back
Top Bottom