2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

RIP to Don Banks,enjoyed reading his stuff in the past and seeing on TV occasionally. Always came off as a decent dude,sucks to hear the news |l

7d62ea6e-572b-48b2-8a6c-c40093687221.jpg

Yall paying brady 30M at age 44 to throw 4 yard slants and wheel routes to running backs:lol:

The fact that there are people out there who think this this baffles me. Maybe instead of continually playing the "blame game" as she put it, she should do her god damn job and try to fix the issue.

Notice who that bish didn’t point the finger at

vB9B5.gif

Paying him to make sure he retires in navy and silver,can't be mad in the slightest at that. Not to mention it actually frees up more cap room for this season :lol:

Like he would actually go anywhere else....

I'm officially ready for the season to get here boys. Always happens when Hard Knocks begins.

Time to dust off the tailgating items and restocking on small items here and there.

I already have Week 1 tix lined up vs Bills :pimp: and probably will be going to WK2 a few days after vs the Browns MNF.

Got tickets to the Jets Boys game and the Bears Boys games for this year's road trips

can't wait

got season tickets for next year at the new Inglewood stadium too for the Chargers

Got tickets to the Jets Boys game and the Bears Boys games for this year's road trips

can't wait

got season tickets for next year at the new Inglewood stadium too for the Chargers

Eeee! I think I'm taking my brother to the Cowboys/Bears game for his bday. If I do we'll def link up. Going to be cold as ****, Jameson on deck

What's the consensus on Madden this year? Still trash or ?

I hate it.

Dont like the way it takes the qb forever to wind up and throw and the wr constantly jumping for everything thats close to being out of bounds instead of tip toeing, is ****ing annoying.

Back
Top Bottom