2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
xmodel-28.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HMJt9WHdmH.jpg
tumblr_om76s1z67q1u5xm04o1_640.jpg

That mf'er decided to retire as soon as my dad got me tix to an exhibition game in new orleans back in 1994. Pippen was also a no show. Got to see the first appearance of Kukoc and saw Horace and BJ though! >D

I was not hyped to say the least

Man that blows. I was lucky, I got to see him probably three or four times. Including during the second threepeat.

Saw MJ the 1st time in '95 vs the Sixers. The infamous game Stackhouse came out before the game in January and said he could guard anyone in the league. Well, MJ went off on him for 48 pts in only 3 quarters, sat the whole 4th, and all his shots were jumpers. And he locked down Stackhouse all game!

Saw him again in the 97-98 season vs Philly (Steve Kerr dislocated his shoulder that game). Bulls lost to Iverson and company.

Last game I saw him was his last game as a pro. Wizards vs Sixers. Never saw the WFC (or whatever it was called back then) fans with so much Jordan stuff on. Everyone had a jersey or shirt or hat. Unreal. Paid $150 for 2 tix (my best friend & I went) 2nd to last row upstairs. Didn't care, as I had to see his last game!!!

That mf'er decided to retire as soon as my dad got me tix to an exhibition game in new orleans back in 1994. Pippen was also a no show. Got to see the first appearance of Kukoc and saw Horace and BJ though! >D

I was not hyped to say the least
I know the feeling.I broke my wrist playing football Sunday, Monday my dad got tickets to take the family to our first nba game. Magic vs Bulls. I was HYPE. Wednesday, the guy retired LOL Crushed me. To make it up my dad took me and a friend to watch MJ play baseball. My parents never got me Jordan’s growing up but they were damn good to me.

I know the feeling.I broke my wrist playing football Sunday, Monday my dad got tickets to take the family to our first nba game. Magic vs Bulls. I was HYPE. Wednesday, the guy retired LOL Crushed me. To make it up my dad took me and a friend to watch MJ play baseball. My parents never got me Jordan’s growing up but they were damn good to me.
I can only imagine how many people got worked like we did with '94 bulls tickets lol.

Typical IG h0e IMO. She only gets more attention than the others because she modeled for Yeezy.

I’d smash tho

That chick is wack. Face is kinda cute if she wasn’t riddled with tats on a stick body.

To each is own.

I might stil smash but I wouldn’t be happy about it.

I highly doubt she’d smash either one of you so sit down

Back
Top Bottom