• Total voters
Here we go
4F70BFB2-6E57-4B93-B111-777415203DD6.jpeg
1 month to go

Amina will commence until official pics improve

looks like they gonna let us keep that extra $20 this time around lol

that nike air was costing us $220 before

my rewards expire like 3 days before they drop lol

yea black cement 3s were $200. hope that panicking some of yall were doing takes a break now.

Just to tie it in for those that missed a few pages back....Amina was in the Retrograde video comparing all black infrared 6s released from '91 to '14. It's not some random post. Nike abandoned the $220 NA price after the True Blues. "Regular" is $190; NA is $200.

the panicking will commence until official pics improve

we're all thinking the same thing, is that heel material going to come correct? The second we see pics this thread is about to explode with either praise or jokes

Amina represents the desire for the OG 1991 as that is the shoe she holds in her hand while all other trash incarnations sit in front of her.

Thus her pics are placeholders for the anticipated 2019 NA jordan 6 infrared and them looking like the OG when those pics finally surface. Im trying to trick the universe into giving us a decent retro.

its kind of like a rally cap
rally-cap.jpg

Last edited:
I'm calling it now:
- 2018 6 shape/insole
- Durabuck like the BM5
- No contrast heel
- NA
- Infrared color less pink that the '14
- 3M

I'd be shocked, and impressed, by any other OG detail added. Expecting the contrast heel is a pipe dream in my opinion.
yes, what they did with the concords is why we're all here waiting day in and day out. Trying to be shocked and impressed back to back. The contrast heel would do just that.

-Yes contrast heel

yes, what they did with the concords is why we're all here waiting day in and day out. Trying to be shocked and impressed back to back. The contrast heel would do just that.

I hear you! I just don't think they have it in them.

Back
Top Bottom