2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
One of the things I hope gets changed, along with MANY others....

Is the font, and swoosh of the Nike Air heel logos.

It was ABSOLUTELY BOLD, STRIKING, SHARP, & PERFECT ON THE 91'S...

s-l160000012.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Not as bold, & striking on the 2000s, but still nice overall.

s-l16000001.jpg

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

On the 2015 Maroon's though...

42330444514_0cc4dc82ce_c.jpg

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

It looked HORRENDOUS, IMHO.

:smh:

The font, the short *** swoosh, the embroidery, just everything.

|l

It looked like it came straight off a pair of fakes, IMO.

I pray that can get it back, to at least how it was, on the 2000 release.

Im pretty sure the leather part is the same material as the rest but they apply some sort of heat press to it.

I wonder if they can still get the leathery look. I know they can get the 2000 look. The OG Durabuck and the newer durabuck are different, but not by that much

Only way I'm doubling up is if they get the leather-like heel and higher tongue. Or at least two tone durabuck like the 2000 release. Otherwise if they look like the 2014's but with Nike Air I'm only getting one pair.

Same here. Though I’m just aiming for a pair to wear. Have too many shoes to rotate from as is. These will be my last jordan I’m adding to the collection.

Same here. Though I’m just aiming for a pair to wear. Have too many shoes to rotate from as is. These will be my last jordan I’m adding to the collection.

I just got into collecting not long ago and I've missed a lot of releases due to having been in school (high school) and my parents wanting me to focus on my grades instead of working, so my rotation is pretty small compared to you guys'. However once I've got all the OG colorways I want and doubles of the ones I know I'll wear often (like these if done right) then I'll finally be done as well.

Back
Top Bottom