2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Exactly. That’s what I was saying. :lol:.

Look at the attention Scottie Pippen got when he wore the all red Air Maestro 2. Even Patrick Ewing’s kicks (blk/orange/blue Ewing Focus) got commentators talking in game because they were considered “loud”.

But as I said I’m praying for a true retro rendition someday. I just couldn’t do the 2014 rendition.

Well, I still think those all red Maestros--all-red shoes in general, really--are disgusting LOL

49137805-7010-4F93-B3D2-86A1E07EF2E4.jpeg
F1642D29-8C12-4A52-B8D5-B7A210B11583.jpeg

:lol: at $55.00 I couldn’t do it despite the history.

I wouldn't buy those for $10. I might be a clown, but I'm not an ACTUAL clown :rofl:

Meanwhile, if those Kith pics turn out to be accurate, that little bit of temptation that was creeping in and making me wonder if in fact I would end up buying these will be extinguished. No contrast heel, less than zero interest.

I wouldn't buy those for $10. I might be a clown, but I'm not an ACTUAL clown :rofl:

Meanwhile, if those Kith pics turn out to be accurate, that little bit of temptation that was creeping in and making me wonder if in fact I would end up buying these will be extinguished. No contrast heel, less than zero interest.

What’s wrong with the kith pics? Lol

So, only Kith Manhattan is dropping the kicks? Blah, I was already daydreaming about rocking these on Friday and for the SuperBowl. Disappointing.

It's hilarious to me how disgusting I thought the carmines were back in '91, and now all these years later they might be my favorite 6 of all. They seemed so outlandish to me back then in the fall of 10th grade. Today, with the way sneaker designs and colorblocking have gone during all the years since way back then, they don't seem even remotely over the top or gaudy. They just look sick now :rofl:

My second fav 6 after the blk Infrareds. I will def buy 2 pair once they get a proper remaster.

Back
Top Bottom