2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Have you spent $300 at Footlocker or Champs within the last year? Reason I’m asking is because you would know if your “Platinum VIP” or not. That’s the only way you’d actually have a 10 min headstart. Also I’d think you’d know how the process works if you were at platinum level. You said you followed the instructions but I think you need the read the raffle instructions directly on footlockers app/page (works exactly like champs, they’re all the same) because it’s in English and explains the process quite throughly. You seem too lost to have 10 mins lol.
That's what I'm saying lol.

got all my raffles done today

good to see sheikh back with raffles :lol:

not sure why finishline didnt do raffles this time

When my folks moved a few months ago, discovered some of my old AJ stuff from '91 that was in a box up in the attic. Way back then, someone had broken into my gym locker and took my pair of 6s. Short lived joy, and a long time coming. TL;DR, I'm just really glad to have a pair of these again.

91.jpg
91.jpg

i don't mind the old way of doing things but i like the app too

The app> rigged raffles

Being able to enter at the bigger foot stores that are a littler farther away with out using gas>

Having till 3 or 6 to get your pair>

Have you spent $300 at Footlocker or Champs within the last year? Reason I’m asking is because you would know if your “Platinum VIP” or not. That’s the only way you’d actually have a 10 min headstart. Also I’d think you’d know how the process works if you were at platinum level. You said you followed the instructions but I think you need the read the raffle instructions directly on footlockers app/page (works exactly like champs, they’re all the same) because it’s in English and explains the process quite throughly. You seem too lost to have 10 mins lol.

I am a platinum member, I dont by too many exclusive for myself online. 90% of the shoes I buy aren't hyped.and I buy kicks shoes for my kids. I get the 10-20$ coupons every so often. But I've never done this whole countdown thing. But I was told to because its popular OG color way. Its why I missed out on the concords.

So if understand, u don't Get a 'code' until after you accept the reservation after the countdown. So what is the point of getting them from here? How do you use a code early?

When my folks moved a few months ago, discovered some of my old AJ stuff from '91 that was in a box up in the attic. Way back then, someone had broken into my gym locker and took my pair of 6s. Short lived joy, and a long time coming. TL;DR, I'm just really glad to have a pair of these again.

91.jpg
91.jpg
I think I had that shirt, but white tho

So if understand, u don't Get a 'code' until after you accept the reservation after the countdown. So what is the point of getting them from here? How do you use a code early?

The codes were all discussing are “check in codes”, codes a store would give you for physically going in to “check in” for a 1 minute head start addition to your countdown.

There’s a way to change your zip code and add the 1 minute head start no matter where you are, then switch it back so you keep the head start and reserve at your stores.

91.jpg
91.jpg
i wish i would've took care of all my jordan stuff i had when i was younger

i use to love these sweats
vintage-90s-starter-chicago-bulls_1_6900219bc6a03cc600effa7683339531.jpg

i use to have alot of characature shirts too
teefav1.jpg

michael-jordan-91-mvp-shirt-2-620x570.jpg

91.jpg
91.jpg

Man, I had that shirt, too. Had so much stuff like that back then. It's interesting to look back now at the styles of shirts like that. It was normal that the actual players were on all kinds of items ... where along the way did that stop? You never see stuff like that anymore--which may be for the best LOL

Back
Top Bottom