2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
you need a reality check
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I would not call a shoe that retails at $200 cheap. But thats just me.
It might not be the best word to use but they are certainly on the lower end when compared to the higher quality shoes out there. A Chevy isn't cheap either but it is when compared to a Bugatti.

Meh, some of the “defects” I’m seeing aren’t that bad. Those toe box scuffs are cause due to the tongue rubbing against the other shoe during shipping. Probably even happens before that when the worker puts the last shoe inside the box in a hurry.

Unless you guys have an improperly stitched tongue or flat air bag I wouldn’t worry. Image the scuffs you’ll be giving these shoes once you wear them like any other shoe. My regulars are always getting nicks and I don’t even know what I did to cause it.

They are about a Mercedes level, but they don't even make sneakers. lol at comparing them to Nike.
Im comparing them but not in the way youre thinking. My boots came with a triple stacked heel on the left and double stacked on the right. They wanted me to go around walking in eventual circles everywhere with misaligned hips. Also, they sent the wrong size belt and forgot a pair of socks. After a 2 and a half month wait.

I literally bought these infrareds to wear around while I waited another 2 months for boots.

So I the moral of the story is F me i guess. If you didnt get me banned from the am1 thread youd have seen my five pairs of red am1s each with a wildly crooked toe or Nike air with no way of matching a decent pair up. These infrareds are just another trash pair of shoes in a long consecutive line of trash pairs of shoes Ive gotten over the past year or 2. Theres literally no way of escaping it no matter who I go through.

Ill be happy to show you all of my deadstock trash

Last edited:
So, I sat down to work....All ready to be productive. Then I remember we're having a company breakfast....I make a few early calls, check NT for headlines and go eat breakfast.

Come back, ready for the second attempt at productivity and I get a text. My package (IR VI's) are on the UPS truck, out for delivery....which is coming to my job. Sooooo, here I sit, writing this post. Wondering what time I usually see the UPS guy. Hahahaha!

I ain't about $#!+ today. LOL!

If your hobby brings you this much complaining, stress and anger, you need to find another one.

Some of you live to complain.

Do you, I don't raise my blood pressure over frivolous stuff

These are still easily attainable, if you got a bad pair. Go to your mall and get another pair.

Complain before the release. Complain after the release. Never change NT. Never change.

If your hobby brings you this much complaining, stress and anger, you need to find another one.

Some of you live to complain.

Do you, I don't raise my blood pressure over frivolous stuff

These are still easily attainable, if you got a bad pair. Go to your mall and get another pair.

Complain before the release. Complain after the release. Never change NT. Never change.
THERE IS NO GOING TO THE MALL TO GET ANOTHER PAIR, THE ONE FOOTLOCKER HERE DOESNT CARRY SIZE 14.

Nike's happy to cut corners for more profit

It’s funny how the overwhelming majority of this thread is happy with these. There’s been a couple people here and there with small complaints but your the only calling them trash. Is it that your just an unlucky person that always gets a trash pair or is it you can never be satisfied because it’s in your nature to be negative?

It’s funny how the overwhelming majority of this thread is happy with these. There’s been a couple people here and there with small complaints but your the only calling them trash. Is it that your just an unlucky person that always gets a trash pair or is it you can never be satisfied because it’s in you nature to just be negative?
you think i like this look?

It’s funny how the overwhelming majority of this thread is happy with these. There’s been a couple people here and there with small complaints but your the only calling them trash. Is it that your just an unlucky person that always gets a trash pair or is it you can never be satisfied because it’s in your nature to be negative?
My wife would probably say the same thing and she's a therapist.

Back
Top Bottom