2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
What's worse is how Nike switched the specs on the Kobe 4 protro. That calls for asking for money back.

I'm no fan of the flaws and defects that come from JB but have come to accept that it's likely to happen when it's mass produced. If it's upsetting you, contact Nike.. you'll probably get ba 20% off coupon. You're not getting anything else as prices go higher.

It’s funny how the overwhelming majority of this thread is happy with these. There’s been a couple people here and there with small complaints but your the only calling them trash. Is it that your just an unlucky person that always gets a trash pair or is it you can never be satisfied because it’s in your nature to be negative?
Im bored enough to show you the several pairs of brand new flawed shoes i have that are unquestionably not acceptable for the msrp. Ill show you its more of a matter of Nike having trouble making my size than me being 'negative'. If there was nothing to complain about I promise you I wouldnt be complaining. I really dont see how you can look at those pics I posted of these yesterday and still come at me with this. Its kind of unbelievable.

Its not like im here complaining about a light scratch on my toe box

the way alot of you are worshipping this shoe i bet if you had a tiny scratch on your pair you would be livid too

but because you dont your going at these guys complaining that their shoes arent perfect

cut them some slack

imagine if the SHOE was on the other foot]

And I would either return them or get another pair. It's pretty simple.

After you complain once, how many times are you going to post complaints. Dude is even complaining before the other pair even arrive.

Jordans you are getting are basically the same quality as shoes you can buy for 100 bucks.

Its unrealistic to expect high high end quality but its reasonable to expect above average quality.

If og's were more available i dont think quality control would be such an issue. but it sucks when release day pass and its not easy to get a replacement pair at retail.

B8C61EBE-FDB3-426B-A587-E77943B9AB5A.jpeg

:pimp:

What's worse is how Nike switched the specs on the Kobe 4 protro. That calls for asking for money back.

I'm no fan of the flaws and defects that come from JB but have come to accept that it's likely to happen when it's mass produced. If it's upsetting you, contact Nike.. you'll probably get ba 20% off coupon. You're not getting anything else as prices go higher.
Ive been contemplating a call to corporate. A 20 percent coupon is obviously worthless to me unless its for ebay

Im bored enough to show you the several pairs of brand new flawed shoes i have that are unquestionably not acceptable for the msrp. Ill show you its more of a matter of Nike having trouble making my size than me being 'negative'. If there was nothing to complain about I promise you I wouldnt be complaining. I really dont see how you can look at those pics I posted of these yesterday and still come at me with this. Its kind of unbelievable.

Its not like im here complaining about a light scratch on my toe box

If your legit unhappy with your pair you have every right to complain and should. But you were complaining before you ever even received your pair. Maybe you should return your pair and stop buying Nike products all together. It obviously causes you stress.

Jordans you are getting are basically the same quality as shoes you can buy for 100 bucks.

Its unrealistic to expect high high end quality but its reasonable to expect above average quality.

If og's were more available i dont think quality control would be such an issue. but it sucks when release day pass and its not easy to get a replacement pair at retail.
Bro, I just want my shoes to not be crooked. Yall are acting like thats asking for too much lol. Twilight Zone in here

If your legit unhappy with your pair you have every right to complain and should. But you were complaining before you ever even received your pair. Maybe you should return your pair and stop buying Nike products all together. It obviously causes you stress.
What was i complaining about before i received them???

If nike wants to send out crooked shoes to me its perfectly fair to hit them right back with some attention to it on social media. f em

I get both sides of the argument. I used to be hyper critical of the shoes I got, but then the mid 2000s rolled around and you had to throw that out the window if you wanted to own retros. Materials were bottom barrel and you could barely get the shoes. So I lived with it, but that made my fandom wain, so I let it go and moved on to easier to cop Nikes. This is the first release to really bring me back in because they got just close enough to the OG that even from pictures it gives me that hype feeling of being a kid again. So if mine come with a few things here and there this won't hold me back from enjoying them. The fact that I can get a Jordan 28 years later that's almost exactly as what I had in high school is amazing. Can't wait for tomorrow's delivery.

Back
Top Bottom