2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Clips from Strictly Business, and photos that aren’t over saturated show a pink like color. Not as pink as the 2014, but the 2014 was like a pale version of the color imo
1EE597F7-749F-4996-842A-6DF46302DF79.jpeg
B29F9A54-0AAF-4792-908E-4BE1F9B1055F.jpeg

His knee pad look the same as the sneaker and I doubt he wore a pink to much the shoe

Just got my SNKRS pair and I will be returning them. Im never one to nitpick but this wasn’t good QC. The back on one shoe is not glued flush. Excess glue all over. I mean when I do reglues in my garage they are better than this.

7EBCF1BE-8DFC-4CC3-B763-E42AF5E5AB16.jpeg

17099B1B-9ADD-4613-966D-9A3D8501A457.jpeg

I've never been into trying to determine what should be more valuable to people that I don't even know. That's where the conversation turns weird and ridiculous.

I think the average Jordan buyer is satisfied with their purchase of Jordan retros specifically ---and let's not ignore the fact that the majority of enthusiasts in this thread are satisfied and doubling and tripling up. Proof is that not everybody who wants a pair can always get a pair when they have the money in their pockets.

The environment that your melt down is occurring in, is MUCH more sympathetic to your nitpicking and complaints than the general buying public who makes up the majority of Jordan Brand sales.

If you brought the majority of the Jordan buying public in here to read your comments you'd get laughed into oblivion.

I've been in the shoe game for quite some time and if I know one thing its that most people buying the shoes do not care as much about the details as the people in this thread do.

And please save that bogus businessman talk. Other shoe proprietors wouldn't disapprove of the job being done by JB to the level that you are. If anything they'd admire how Nike/JB has been able to cut costs/corners and still maintain this level of popularity and relevance 30 years after the fact.
Bring them in here then because youre straight up wrong. And quite pompous at that. Who tf do you think you are?

I imagine the spraying is due to them wanting to replicate it with nubuck.. durabuck isn’t actually made anymore so that’s out of the picture.

They’re replicating what I think was a factory defect on the heel panel due to limitations of materials and manufacturing at the time.

When you look at it that way, whoever was responsible for this release really did their best with this.
These are Nikebuck just like other historically Durabuck remastered releases.

Just got around to trying on my pair. The comfort between these and the last release is night and day. Whoever said they were the same lied. If you're on the fence ....do yourself a favor and upgrade.

(I personally wont be doubling up. But I understand why so many of you did. These are great) :nthat:

Just got my SNKRS pair and I will be returning them. Im never one to nitpick but this wasn’t good QC. The back on one shoe is not glued flush. Excess glue all over. I mean when I do reglues in my garage they are better than this.

7EBCF1BE-8DFC-4CC3-B763-E42AF5E5AB16.jpeg

17099B1B-9ADD-4613-966D-9A3D8501A457.jpeg
Dont let the majority of the jordan buying public see this or youll get laughed into oblivion.

Bring them in here then because youre straight up wrong. And quite pompous at that. Who tf do you think you are?

:rofl:

There's certain responses that certain NT'ers give that notify me when its time to stop responding. I'm not going back n forth with you.

Keep splitting hairs, stay mad, enjoy yourself.

I hope I can catch a restock, my sz 9 pair from sneakers came f’d up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 70
Lacelocks at top is winning the poll. :smh:

Gotta say 3rd lace does look interesting though. I might give it a try.
I had been throwing mine on the third but have moved away from it...just doesn't feel right: breaks up the continuity of design. That being said, I don't like them in the traditional top spot connecting the two laces. Trying out having them at the top, but just off to the side on one lace. Thus far, I'm liking it. Glad I could share my opinion on this very important topic.8)

3M is back.. .What the heck was that about... Yeah.. Back from 2014... Dumb ***....

I'm sure they rushed to get the all star plans ready in time... No leeway on that schedule!

I never have any of my Jordans laced to the top.. just never looked right to me.

I always bring my laces at least one loop down and decided to try the ol 3rd loop for these lace locks on my first pair.

When my SNS pair comes in tomorrow I'll sit them side by side and figure out which I like more.

I never have any of my Jordans laced to the top.. just never looked right to me.

I always bring my laces at least one loop down and decided to try the ol 3rd loop for these lace locks on my first pair.

When my SNS pair comes in tomorrow I'll sit them side by side and figure out which I like more.

I can just see you sitting there for hours staring at your pairs going over the pros and cons of the laces and lace lock positions :rofl:

Same. But I decided to change it up on these. They have a lot going on up top, and the silhouette closes up better, for me at least, lacing to the top. Definitely a change though, but I'm liking it so far.

Back
Top Bottom