2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I've been lurking since maybe 09 seldomly and joined only after I started buying kicks myself. Got a job and was tired of eyeing so many shoes I loved but was just saving money.. in hindsight probably was a good thing lol.

But there are threads which are a lot of help and some which are just dumb. Taking pics when you get the shoe is perfectly fine. I can appreciate a photo shoot cuz they are appealing to me eyes. Funny how the dude who made photoshoot remark had nothing to say anymore.
Because it was just an attempt to clown. Once he realized it was not that funny to everyone else, he moved on. Pics of shoes should never stop coming.

I don't like the top only because the laces stick out after you tie them. But someone else posted on top here but just tucked the laces in and looked much better.

I was all about bottom but since this release I really like what others been posting. The top tucked in and third from bottom.

When I had the original several years ago. 26 years ago actually lol, I played with the lace locks and where I wanted them located. The only two places I liked were the very top, or the bottom lace. The cool thing is, it gives everyone a chance to show a little bit of uniqueness with their own pair. No one is wrong with what they decide to do.
Btw, the 3rd lace holes, right below the Jumpman was very uncomfortable to me. It felt like the lace lock was pressing down on the top of my foot. I also find it interesting that the lace locks to be the same color of the ones that came with the 2014 pair.

Yea I’ve never seen or heard of anyone putting them behin the pouch. Always been a bottom lace kinda guy, but I’m experimenting with the top, just above the jumpman.

Yea I’ve never seen or heard of anyone putting them behin the pouch. Always been a bottom lace kinda guy, but I’m experimenting with the top, just above the jumpman.
@Killakel has a good point. It was all intended to be behind the Jumpman "pouch". The knot and lace lock both. Thats why that material was so flexible. But when you actually put the shoe on, you quickly realize thats not going to work.

can someone just post a pic of everything in the pouch?
The problem is, because I did it with my original pair a long time ago. You start to rip the stitching of the pouch when attempting this. Because I remember that, I wont even try it anymore. The stitching behind it has never been great. If you havent thrown your pair away yet. Try it. The intent was the Jumpman to be displayed and puffed out. Thats why its so big on the 6.

The whole purpose of the Jumpman lace cover is to do just that. Cover everything. Showcase the Jumpman. Even the lace lock was intended to be covered.

Doubt the lace look was meant to be covered. No matter where it’s worn, it’s intended to to be at the top two laces. The lace pocket/holder stops just above there

E7631836-0613-48DD-BFD1-F7B520945C13.jpeg

Doubt the lace look was meant to be covered. No matter where it’s worn, it’s intended to to be at the top two laces. The lace pocket/holder stops just above there
It truly was meant to be covered. Dont you have detailed pic of the pamphlet?

Yup, you’re right. I was thinking the the final product. Those are the early samples, lace pocket seems a little fatter at the top, and the Jumpman higher too too. Idk of it was Mike who said no or Tinker, but I’m glad they let the lace lock be seen. Having it tucked behind is pointless. JRepp23 JRepp23 one of the things I’m glad weren’t finalized.
IMO
79F1EFE8-821C-4251-8B5A-6AA226BC1B29.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom