2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters

Attachments

• B3E77C40-1FC7-46D7-AC24-D3C420646721.png
    B3E77C40-1FC7-46D7-AC24-D3C420646721.png
    134 KB · Views: 23
3C548744-8A15-4A99-A9F9-12B6441C2CC4.jpeg

My pair finally got here and I can already tell these are done way better than the ‘14.

Feel softer and better build. However ‘14 definitely has more 3M. Honestly think that’s why they are stiff af.

The 2019 the last part before the toe box looks like there’s no material behind it and you can see the insole.

2019’s gonna be on ice. Gonna dog (even more now) my 2014’s now

And yes my lace lock is going at the bottom....sue me :lol:

i didnt even notice at first that some of if not all the first vii retros did not have flat laces.

all of them are still intact midsole wise except for the olympics i see some detaching starting because the olympics were made with some cheap *** synthetic leather

id be down for a proper retro of the cardinals as well

i normally wear a size 8.5. got these in a 8.5 and i think i should've got a 8 or 7.5. are these big on ya'll or is it just me?

To me they're a half size big only length wise, but the width is right for me. If I went 10 instead of 10.5 they'd rub my baby toe and it would suck.

footaction hasnt refunded me yet lol ...are they this bad at refunds???

Make sure they give you multiple discounts. Just got money back from Finish Line after 2.5 weeks. Still no Infrareds to show for it. AND I could've easily cooked on restock(s) if they didn't play with my money/were on top of their business. SMH

Hi guys, new member here.

This release has been one of my favourites of the past 10 or so years. I'm looking for another pair now.

I feel these are definitely not TTS. Like all VI's and VII's, my feet swim in them. But VIII's are always perfect. I feel that if I ever size down, they will have changed the mold and they will be too small! I can work with slightly too big - but not slightly too small.

Also, this thread has been hilarious. The classic Photoshop baggy jean shot in Carmine VI's kills me every time.

I got my TTS on the snkrs shock drop, had a slight issue with heel slippage unless I tied them real tight. Went down .5 size on release date, now my big toe jams the top of the toe box lol... hopefully they stretch a little as i break them in

Back
Top Bottom